18

Au-chan- I just read over my book and finally decided to update lol. Also don't play song until I say.

We all sat at a restaurant. The restaurant was very beautiful if I must say. Pretty flowers were decorated all around. A piano in the middle of our reserved room. The tables coated with a delicate smell.

And it was just amazing. I sat by Karma and smiled as he looked at me for a little bit.

After getting our orders taken, everyone made small talk. Karma and I were the only ones who was quiet. He looked as bored as I was.

"Hey Karma."

" Hmm"

"Why are you so quiet?"

" WHY are you so quiet? "

"Touche"

He didn't respond, just gave a light chuckle and relaxed back into the chair.

"Ok then.....

" Karma, let's play two truths and a lie? " I suggested.

"Sure."

He turned slightly to me.

"I'll go first then. Ok I am an excellent student, I have never liked someone before, and I haven't talked to my father in a long time."

Of course Karma knew the answer though. He was the one who heard in the first place. But he decided to play dumb.

"I think the one where you have never liked someone before is a lie." He answered .

"Wha- ah-  How'd you guess?"

" I don't know. I already know you're an excellent student and I highly doubt that you've talked to your father lately. " he shrugged it off.

I sighed.

"Fine, you go now."

" Ok well.....my name's Karma.....

"Karma you can't say-

" Shhh, let me finish. " he placed his fingers on my lips shushing me so I immediately quieted down.

"I don't hate myself and....I don't think I'm good enough for you."

He looked me straight into my eyes and obviously thought he was joking.

"Karma, those are all lies. And why do you hate yourself?" I chuckled but he stared into my eyes with a very serious face on.

"You are joking...right?" I asked.

He shook his head.

Huh? Karma thinks he's not good enough for me? FOR MEE?!?!!

"Why? Why would you think that?"

I spoke softly this time hoping I wouldn't interrupt anyone's conversation. But I'm pretty sure at least two little birdies are listening.

"Y/n."

" I'm not good enough for you and I won't ever be. " he spoke softly too.

He looked As if he was going to break down right in front of the class. I've never seen Karma look so.....vulnerable.

"I think I should be saying that Karma. I'm the one who's broken. I'm the one who's weak willed. I'm the one wh- " I huffed.

"Y/n, you're not the only one with problems okay?" His voice grew slightly louder making me a bit mad.

"I know that but-

" Anyone who would like to dance, please step up on the floor. It's a night to enjoy yourselves. "

I was cut off by the mc. I watched as different people from classes stood up to dance. I watched as Kaede and Nagisa got together to dance. And then Chiba and Hayami. Kanzaki and Sugo. Even Nakamura and Itona?

I sighed. I wonder if Karma likes me. I was going to lay my head on the table when I heard my favorite song in the whole world play.

*Play song now*

Everyone switched their positions to waltzing. My eyes lit up and Karma's seem to have lit up too.

"This is my favorite song."

We spoke at the same time making us laugh a little. Karma gained his composure and looked at me.

"Care to dance?" He smirked .

"I would love to." I replied As he grabbed my hands and brought me to the dance floor.

As we were dancing, I saw Itona and Nakamura eyeing us and winking.

'That's the surprise she was talking about?'

"I didn't know you liked this song." I asked Karma and I swayed my hips back and forth.

His hands on my waist and my arms around his neck.

He smirked.

"It's my favorite. How about you?"

" MY father used to play this song alot As a child. " I smiled at the thought of little me singing.

"You look pretty when you smile."

He commented.

I blushed a little and noticed how pink tints were evident on his face. I decided to tease him a little.

"Thank you. I would say the same thing about you but you've always looked handsome in my eyes."

And I mean I did not lie because I wanted him to marry me as soon as I saw him.

"Oya? Y/n-chan looks so cute right now. It's making me want to kiss those nice, soft, plump lips of hers." He teased.

I blushed before we stared at each other right now. He leaned in. I leaned in. Until out lips met with eachother's.

Au-chan- Tbh I would kill for a guy like Karma. He's the best lol. Hope you enjoyed!!