9

I wake up noticing that it's the next day. I hop off my bed and took a shower. After I brushed my teeth and hurried my clothes on. I woke up early to talk to Nakamura and to avoid Karma of course.

I ran down the stairs and see that Auntie Rina was laying on the couch with a wine bottle in her hand. Typical Auntie Rina. I went towards her and wrote a note that I'll be leaving before her.

I then took my book bag and walked out of the house. But before I left I made sure there was no sign of the boy that got me like this. I rushed to school tripping and falling but nothing was stopping me from getting to Nakamura.

Rio Nakamura: Where are you? I just got here.

My phone went *ding* so I took it out of my pocket and saw a message from Rio.

Me: I'm almost there. Are you on top of the mountain orrrrr.....

Almost a second later, she replied back.

Rio Nakamura: I'm on top so you have to run up because I have another appointment with Okuda today.

Me: Yea, yea. You don't got to keep mentioning her.

I actually felt slightly annoyed because she kept talking about Okuda.

Rio Nakamura: Ok, just to tell you, Kayano is here because I just went through her appointment.

Me: Ok, I'm here.

I ran up the stairs and got there shortly after. I looked up from panting and saw Rio looking at me with Kayano by her side. I ran up to them and tackled Rio down.

"Thank you for your help," I exclaim as she pushes me off of her.

"Yea, yea. Anyways, let's start." She said.

"Anyways, you say that you're getting flustered right?"

I nod.

"Ok, well you obviously like him or that was just your first kiss." She said smirking a little.

I shake my head.

"It's not my first kiss but I never get flustered," I told her.

"Well then you just like him"

"No, that's impossible, I'm Y/n. I don't like anybody." I exclaim.

"Well you like him so do you want to get rid of it?" She asks.

"I don't like him but I guess I'll try your method on getting rid of it."

" Ok, well I'll just get Okuda to finally ask him out and hopefully he'll say yes," she says smiling at me.

"WHAT?" I yell.

She smirks. "What's wrong?"

" No, it's just that...that we shouldn't get Okuda involved in this. Umm does anyone else like him? " I ask.

"Well, yea. I do but I don't want to get with him." She says.

"Reeeaally? You're no help. Please, just do it." I plead.

She looks up from her phone. "Oh sorry, I just texted Okuda to confess today before school starts."

" NAKAMURAAAA!!!! " I shout.

"Heeey, you never call me Nakamura." She pouts.

I just sigh. "Are you sure that this method will work?" I ask.

"It should......or you'll finally realize your feelings." She says mumbling the last part.

"Oh. What was that? I didn't hear you after should." I told her.

She clasps her hands together. "Oh, it's nothing. We should get ready for school now."

" Oh, yea you're right. Let's go in. " I say.

We both walk in with Kayano behind us.

But what we didn't know is that Karma heard everything.