Epilogue: Tragedy

A/n-Unfortunately, this is the last chapter of the book. Hope you enjoyed!!

Y/n's POV

I woke up the next day. After the kiss we shared, Karma hadn't said anything about it for the rest of the day so I was thinking that maybe he didn't feel the same way. But that's not what I'm worried about rn. 

I'm worried because.....well six words.

WE. ARE. GOING. TO. THE. POOL!

Aaaah, I hate the pool. Besides, Rio-chan already has separate ideas for me and Karma.

I continued to think when Rio-chan and the girls came to me with different types of bikinis. I sighed.

I already knew this was going to be a long day.

~

I ended up picking this one simply because I knew it was Karma's favorite color. 

As we girls walked to the pool, we were met with the boys but I didn't see Karma anywhere

Mhm, maybe he's just late.

Karma's POV

I cursed knowing how late I was. Oh well, hopefully, I can confess to Y/n today. I used to think that I was not worth it but Itona talked some sense into me yesterday telling me how stupid I was.

I walked to the pool in my red swimming shorts and saw everyone already having fun and playing around.

I spotted Y/n with Rio-chan and she was wearing a very sexy bikini. Red. The color looks great on her. It compliments her everything.

I took a longer look at her and started walking towards her spot. Y/n looked absolutely gorgeous. Itona was beside me walking towards the two girls.

"Oh, well it looks like I should go in for a dive with Itona-kun."

Nakamura said grabbing Itona and running away somewhere.

I took that opportunity to sit beside Y/n.

"So, what's up?"

I asked.

Y/n's POV

I was kind of nervous. Was he going to confront me about this kiss yesterday and tell me that he doesn't have feelings?

I began to overthink until Karma asked me a question.

"So, what's up?"

He asked me.

"N-nothing much. Just the usual I guess."

I cursed myself for speaking like I was a shy little baby.

Ugh, I hate whatever he's doing to me.

I heard him chuckle.

"You know Y/n, I'm surprised that you haven't mentioned anything about the kiss yet."

I widened my eyes at him.

"T-t-that's because I thought you didn't like it."

I mumbled the last part.

"Well, you're right. I didn't like it."

"Oh man, I kn-

"I actually really loved it. Your lips on mine. What could be better than that?"

Karma teased making me blush.

Baka Karma Baka

He just laughed at my flustered face.

"You know Y/n.."

He cupped my face in his hand and turned it towards him.

Now I was blushing like crazy.

"W-what is it?"

"Am I allowed to get another one?"
"Another what?"

"Another kiss?"

He questioned putting his head to the side.

"S-sure."

He slowly leaned it when his lips softly touched mine. It was soft at first before he made it slightly rough. He made it clear that he wanted entrance and I gave it to him.

Oh god, what is this man doing to me?

Once he pulled away he smiled.

"Y/n chan I love you."

"Karma, I love you too."

The End