16

Au-chan- so this episode is basically gonna be Karma's thoughts of you and everything.

Karma's POV

The speaker announced that we landed. So we are now in Tokyo, Japan.

I've been here before with my aunt and uncle but it feels waaay better when I'm here with the girl I love.

I turned my head to see her on my shoulder and I actually smiled. She was beautiful. One of a kind if I say so myself.

I looked at her plump, smooth forehead. I suddenly imagined those house couples and the husband kisses the wife's forehead.

I wanna do that to Y/n someday.

I went to kiss her forehead until she looked up at me and Our lips brushed each others. I know my face was red.

Redder than my hair.

It feels so wrong but right at the same time. This feeling inside of my heart and I'm not the lover type of guy so I probably won't be enough for Y/n anyways.

"What were you doing?" Y/ n asks I guess recovering from the little kiss we had.

I kissed her before but I was only joking. Now, I just feel weird everywhere.

"Um nothing. I was about to dust something off of you and then.....that happened." I lied hoping she would believe that.

"Oh well, sorry about that."

She seemed waaay too calm about all of this. I thought she liked me. Maybe she doesn't anymore? Well of course she doesn't.

I'm not good enough. I'm never good enough.

~
~
~
Flashback

Karma when 8 years old.

Karma was never had a good behavior and so he was kicked out of his classroom for the fifth time today.

He didn't think he was doing anything wrong. It's just how he grew up. You see Karma grew up with his aunt.

His aunt spoiled him but never really showed him love. So Karma doesn't know how to love. How love feels. How love works.

He's basically oblivious to all of this.

So Karma showed his love by being selfish and bad. It's the only way he knows how to express anything.

But because of this, he's literally hated by everyone including the 'cool' kids.

He thinks that he's not good enough and he never will be.

Recent time

The teachers lined us up at the airport for a head count. Everyone was unfortunately there. So I had to deal with my class.

Well at least the boys. They've caught on to me.

I watched as Y/n talked to her friends with her beautiful smile.

Ew, what is this? Am I turning into a simp? AND FOR Y/N??

I need a break.

"Ok everyone. We're going to drop our stuff in our room and then go out to eat at a place of Class A's choice." Karasuma Sensei announced.

I walked then felt another presence near me. It was Itona. Wonder what he wanted.

"Karma?"

" What? "

We spoke as if we were business partners. We didn't give each other eye contact. All we did was walk and talk.

"I know you like Y/n."

" And? "

"I'll help you get her. She seems like she's slightly getting over you."

" WHAT? "

I accidentally yelled making everyone look back at me. I looked away and tched.

I heard him laugh.

"Gomen, I was just kidding."

I didn't answer. I just felt relief fill my body.

"Besides even I was kidding, I know that wouldn't stop you from going after her." He smirked .

I smirked back at him then fell into a frown.

I'm not good enough.........and I never will be.

Au-chan- Poor Karma thinks he's not good enough. Awww 😭😭