17

When we reached our rooms, I stretched a little before Auntie Rina came in with Karasuma Sensei.

"As Class E, we will be traveling at the disadvantages to the other classes." He said continuing with his statement.

"So NO fights." He was definitely eyeing Karma but he didn't do anything surprisingly.

"No talking back to any teachers and do not, I repeat DO not let them find out what we're doing with Koro Sensei." He glared at us.

"Nyrfyfuufuuf, Karasuma Sensei, relax. We're on a trip." Koro Sensei spoke for all of us.

He just 'hmphed' himself away. We all snickered at him.

I then noticed that Karma wasn't snickering with us so I walked towards him with a worried face.

"Karma, what's wrong?" I titled my head slightly.

"Nothing." He said and if I didn't know Karma then I'd think he looked hurt when he looked at me.

"Are you sure?" I tried making a silly face.

"....." He didn't answer.

So then I did a little handstand for him. "Ta da." I did jazz fingers.

He just looked to the side. "Don't do that. Your blood will rush to your head." He scolded.

I just sighed and got off my hands.

"Normally, you would laugh or say something smart. What's wrong?" I was unintentionally starting to get pushy and annoying.

"Nothing is wrong with me. We're on a trip. Relax." He smirked at me.

I think I cheered him up a little and I smiled to myself knowing that I did.

"Come on now. They left us already." He grabbed my head a little more gentle than usual and dragged me out while smiling which I thought was very cute.

My heart beat slowed down as he began pulling my arm and for just that second, it felt like Karma and I were in our own world

Coming back to my senses, I smiled at this. My mother died. My father went to get milk ages ago and Auntie Rina is the only one here for me.

How could my life turn upside down from just the thought of the sadistic redhead?

~~
When we reached the van we of course had to go to the back as Class E. But I didn't mind. I walked to the back with Karma passing by Asano and Class A.

As we reached the back, Nakamura pulled me to the side.

"Sooooo, how's it going?" She gave me her devilish smile making me chuckle.

"It's going good. I thought he was mad so I cheered him up a little." I smiled back at Nakamura.

"Well that's great. I'm proud of you." She ruffled my head.

Meanwhile

"So she thought you were mad at her and she cheered you up?" Itona asked Karma as he just nodded.

"Well that's cute and all but Nakamura-san and I planned a little something for you two." Itona smirked making Karma a little nervous.

'How in the world am I getting nervous because of a girl?' He thought and shuddered.

"Hope it's nothing stupid." Karma mumbled but smiled nonetheless and Itona's words.

Itona saw this and all he thought was this......

'What a simp'