𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐟

Beginne am Anfang

"You think imma take her or sumn?"

I laughed, "Ian never scared of that shit.. she know where home is plus ion miss." I smirked.

"Never did you just threaten to kill him." Saiyr laughed.

"Saiyr, can tell her Synamyn is not a name for a child."

"Cinnamon as in the fucking spice?"

"Yeah but spelled S-Y-N-A-M-Y-N." I shrugged.

"They gon bully her ass." Trey laughed.

"AHT not to much on my child. Nobody gon bully my child cause she gon be a bad bitch."

"Synamyn though?"

"Yeah that's hard y'all sum haters."

"You gon call her ya lul synnabun?" Remy laughed

"See that's hard y'all really sum haters."

Malaysia called ft me and I answered going to sit by Saiyr.

"I'm having twins, and I fucking hate it here." She pouted as she came into view.

"What you gon name em?"

"Zias Camron and Challan Bryanna." She shrugged. "Now if it's a set of boys or a set of girls imma just make sum up."

"I wanna name my son Keyon Demetri." Sai smiled.

"Stop playing on my daughter top Thats Dutchess Symoné." Remy shrugged.

"Dutchess? You hate her ainnit?" I laughed.

"I ain't play you bout that weird ass name you came up with leave me lone." He say looking at his phone. "I gotta go, you need me to take you home or you got it?"

"I'll get my momma to come get me when she taking the kids home." She shrugged.

"Just wait till I drop I'm showing the fuck out." Coco laughed as she bent over and started twerking.

"Malaysia Shanae, imma beat tf out you stand up you ain't showing shit." Herbo mugged.

"Who not? Imma show out watch one these lil titty suckers stop sucking on my shit I'm outta there." She smiled.

"I'm gone." I hyped her as she started twerking again. "Big racks, they long. I'm hot now, I'm on. Said I wouldn't be shit, they was wrong." Me and Sai rapped.

Saint snatched her up and mumbled something in her ear which made her grin so I hung up.

ᴏᴜᴅɪɪ 💚
ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ ʜᴀʀᴅ?

ᴏᴜᴅɪɪ 💚

ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ? ɴᴏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ? ꜱɴᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ😏

ᴏᴜᴅɪɪ 💚
ᴍᴍᴄʜᴛ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʜᴀᴛᴇʀ