XXV. Back in the Game

Start from the beginning

Johnny and I walked together to the coffee bean. We were talking about high school and how much fun we had back then.

We were laughing and having a nice time as we made our way to the coffee place.

"Our first date was fun." Johnny said with a laugh. I laughed and nodded.

"It was fun, but I think bruised my butt from how many times I fell." I say with a laugh. Johnny laughed even more.

"Right, your the clumsiest person I've ever met." He said with a smile.

"Yeah, I wasn't great with balance. But I learned it when Mr. Miyagi taught me." I say with a smile. Mr. Miyagi taught me and Daniel a lot. He was a very wise man.

Johnny nodded and put his hands in his pockets. "I taught you a lot too." He said.

"You did, I honestly think if we were to battle each other I would win." I say with a smirk. Johnny looked at me with a smirk.

"Oh really? I taught you everything you know." He said challenging me.

I scoffed, "Not all, remember who beat you at the tournament? I have the same skills as Daniel and you combined. I'd say Im pretty powerful." I say confidently.

Johnny laughed softly, "We may have to put that to a test sometime." He said with a smirk.

"We just may have to." I say with a smile. He smiled and we walked through the door of the coffee shop.

We ordered coffee's and two croissants

We ordered coffee's and two croissants. We got them and sat down at a table outside. I took a sip of my coffee, enjoying the wind on my face. It was making my hair flow in the wind.

I saw Johnny staring at me, I laughed softly. "Take a picture it'll last longer." I say with a smirk. Johnnys cheeks turned pink, he smiled sheepishly and looked down at his croissant.

I set my coffee down and took a bite out of my croissant. Johnny was spacing out, thinking about something.

"Watcha thinking about?" I asked him. He looked up at me and shrugged.

"I dunno, Im just trying to figure out what I'm going to do about my job." He mumbled. He took a sip of his coffee.

"Don't worry about it, I'll help you find a new one." I say with a smile. He smiled and nodded.

"You know, you could try to do what you wanted to do back then." I said.

Johnny raised his eyebrows, "Start a karate dojo?" He said.