Chapter 4 "What a Disaster"

Author's note: The picture above describes Gideon Vader. .  Enjoy Reading!

Historia

Historia was on top of her former Captain.

The shock was still on her nerves as she felt that her body lined up on the Captain's chest, and their head lies on top of each other. She strived to turn her head on the side but she was dazed as his thin-lined lips met her eyes. She quickly looked away, as her cheeks warmed by the close gesture.

She bit her lip and closed her eyes for a moment, silently scolding herself for letting her stupidity rule her mind. She needs to get rid of herself for being reckless. As a Queen, being this dumb wounded her pride, she just humiliated the Captain.

While time froze in her thoughts, she felt something strange inside her. Suddenly, she just heard an echoing sound from her ears, her vision turned white, and the blue sky turned into a complete blankness in her sight. She smelled the Captain's usual cologne mixed with the smell of dirt mud and it stayed on her nose then her heart stopped beating and she felt her body was so cold like ice, her hands were freezing. She felt an electric current rise from deep within her, like a lightning bolt, it strikes her nerves, heart, and brain.

She gasped

As the electricity spread on her body, she can hear the drumming beat of her heart

"Our Queen. . ."

She heard strange voices. A voice that is so deep like it came from below the ground; something was off and not normal.

"Our dear Queen, we're so glad you finally summoned us. We're awake all these years and waited for a royal bloodline to rule us again". The voices continued to talk, it spread out all over the place, she realized that the voice has consisted of several voices. Her stomach twisted as she hears a voice from a woman, man, kid, and an elder, they spoke together as one.

"W-what?" It's the only word that came out of her mouth. She can't see anything but whiteness; she tried to hold her breath to control the panic that was flowing on her body.

"Hey, kid. For wall's sake, get the fuck up." She frowned as she heard another person talk, to her relief, it was Captain Levi's voice, it gave her a little strength to build herself within this strange scenario.

"C-Captain, I can't see anything." She declared to him, she can still feel the Captain lying below her. His warm hand was resting on top of her belly; involuntarily she placed her hands on top of his hand and hold on to it so tight in horror. He slightly flinched when her palm touched his hand, she knows that this may feel a little bit awkward but it's the only thing that she can hold on to. She felt powerless in this state.

"What do you mean you can't see anything? Get off me." Levi snarled below her angrily, removing his hand on her belly to get away from her grasp. He shoved her away; He tipped his body top to the side sending Historia roll to the ground. She used her elbow to support her body.

"Oh!" She yelped as she tried to lift her head from the mud.

"Your blood has been awakened.". The strange voices continued to talk in her mind, she doesn't know if the Captain heard the voice, but it seems they are talking to her alone.