Chapter 2 "Screw That Door"

Historia

After Christa Lens joined the Survey Corps, she already participated in a lot of expeditions, where she witnessed the devastating destructions caused by the Titans. She learned that her life will never be normal again even if she hides under Christa Lens Name. So many things had happened now, she have to face her new chosen fate, as her real name was being announced.

She just felt how burden she became to the world. How many lives had been put in the line to place her in this position?

She's devastated.

"Your Majesty, it's time." a soldier spoke beside her.

Yes. It's time.

Historia gathered her strength, she breathed heavily as She climbed on the red-carpeted stairs. She meets with the six high officials at the top of the platform. She kneels in front of them and faces all the people, her red robes touched the wooden floors, her hair, fixed neatly behind her head, Dhalis Zachary, the premier of the three Regiments, crowned her as their new Royal Queen.

The True Ruler of the Walls.

She stood in front of her people. she heard them talking about her. They all witnessed how she killed the largest titan ever recorded in history. She did the final blow.

A blow to end her father's life. A blow to show these people that she is worthy of the crown.

She heard the people shout for her name.

"Queen Historia!!!!"

Her heart was tense. Everybody is looking up to her like they've just seen hope and it just made her heart braver. She realized that Christa Lenz will forever be remembered while Historia Reiss will reign and lead these people.

How in the world will she fit for this role?

Thanks to Commander Erwin, Section Commander Hange, Captain Levi, and all her friends. Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Connie, Sasha, and Jean, supported her to put her in this position.

As they say that it is all necessary. She will not try to hold back, for it will only make things more complex.

There were still so many things that are still unclear. Still unexplained situations and unanswered questions. Mysterious existence. Strange phenomenon. Humanity is still hanging on to reach the truth.

Let there be the truth.

*******

It's late at night and Historia is lying down on her bed. It's been hours since she returned here from the event of her coronation. She feels exhausted today because she had to deal with a lot of things. Her headaches so much.

She closed her eyes and bared with the softness of her white sheets. Large fluffy pillows brushed her cheeks and her hair was finally freed from those tight braids. Her body melts against the soft garment of the bed and she just feels good by how quiet her place is. She felt physically at ease wearing this white nightdress.

She breathes hard, her chest rising and falling as she inhaled all the air she needed to wipe away the exhaustion on her body. She relaxed. Her legs dig down to the softness of the mattress.

She wanted to sleep.

As she closed her eyes, she waited for a moment to get lost in a wilderness, it's so quiet and dark in the room, and she take a deep breath and emptied her mind

Go to sleep Historia.

While enjoying the calmness in her body, she slowly felt uncomfortable. The air becomes thinner and she didn't feel the coziness of the place anymore. She winced and tried to calm her mind and body so that she can continue to relax.