Chapter 20 "Intruders"

Note: Hello Readers!!! I'm so sorry if I kept you waiting! I admit that I lost some spark to continue my fic, and part of that was that I am so busy with something personal. Lately, I just found some time to be alone and thought about the next chapters that I planned for this fic, and I also missed reading your comments. I'm so happy to finally post another update for our Captain and Queen.

Let's all pray for some progress about their situation and move this story to the end!

Cheers for more chapters! Enjoy reading!

Chapter  20
"Intruders"

Levi

Levi tracked his gaze as the two people flew away from him. Their sloppiness in pretense will not work for anyone, whether they are actors or actresses in a theater.

The woman's disguise as a maid would never escape Levi's attention. When the MP appeared to save the woman, it was too late. Levi already had their faces and voices memorized, so all he had to do later was observe the people around them.

Levi became aware of a strange stench when the woman with black hair approached him.

The stench of iron and blood and Levi is aware of such odor.

This is the first indication that this person grew up on the black market.

The underground city smells like blood, dirt, and a lack of proper body hygiene. Well, because he came there, he will never be unaware of their presence here in the upper land.

And that thought alone is proof that something strange will occur later. Something for which he should be prepared and protect to Historia.

After realizing he couldn't ignore his hunch, he returned to the door and knocked loudly on the Queen's door. He wasn't sure how long this place would be quiet, but he had the impression that the maid and the MP's appearance was a warning.

Historia's life is in his hands.

As he continued to knock on the wooden door, it opened and an image of Historia appeared on the surface, still wearing a towel. Levi wanted to take a step back and didn't want to say what he was going to say, but because he didn't want anything to happen to Historia, he forced himself to face it and share what he discovered.

"I thought you left, captain ——"

He's holding back his hands from grabbing her arms because he just wants to grab and drag her out of here, even if she's still wearing that towel.

Of course, he isn't that insane.

Her gentle blue eyes were rounder, and her lip pouted; that irresistible frowning innocent face kept him from acting rough, and it made him both soft and hard.

His crouch would even pulse if he saw her shoulders and neck, particularly the kiss mark.

"What exactly do you mean?"

"Forget about your damn commitments, and let's concentrate on your safety," Levi says.

"My safety, You just left a few minutes ago, and now you're concerned about my safety?" " she says directly to Levi, who was staring at her right now and shit.

His heart and cock are reacting as she tries to hide her cleavage by placing her arm on her chest.

But he had to set that aside because it's nonsense, and instead said, "Get on your damn dress and let's go back to the orphanage."

Historia is unsure as she looks at Levi.

"I'm not sure what your point is," she said, turning away.

Levi clenched his teeth in frustration and urgency; he still needed to make her understand what he had just seen. If she gets that, he doesn't have time to play jokes.