"You are here with me." I felt myself said, what the hell Tshedza?

"I'm not married, it's different," he responded, but I didn't wanna talk about his girlfriend or the possible mission I might be in.

"Well, I don't wanna argue about you and your girlfriend now," I stated "So, why did you lie, that you weren't around. I didn't see you come in and I was here at least 20 minutes. It means you were already in here," I brought back the lying part. I guess it's in our blood girls, always trying to find any fault to fight. I didn't have to, but I was asking him either way.

"Yeah, I didn't want to leave the books, I needed to finish my thesis, it's getting a little busy by a second."

"Oh okay, I wouldn't have forced you to see me if you have just said so."

"I know. Is that the moment I hear your voice, I would just want to be with you. I wouldn't have resisted, and that's a bad thing for a man who needs to finish his postgrad," he said, and I just stared into his eyes after I turn to face him. He smiled and reach to kiss me. Jerk, he thinks I'm stupid.

We talked for a few minutes, and in no time, the library was getting a little bit noisier. People were coming in; it was lunchtime. 

I received a text from Zinzi asking me where I was. "Is time you go back to your books, I'm heading out," I said, standing up.

"Why now, we can just chill here, for now, it's still lunch," he said.

"I know but I'm meeting with my friend she's outside waiting for me."

"You can tell her to come chill with us; with my boys."

"Henson, we need to eat that's why I have to leave," I said as I was already down to him after he pulled me down.

"You see, that's why I didn't want to see you because I knew I wouldn't want to let you go. Can I at least come to see you tonight?" he asked, and I just thought of how long I haven't spent time with Sihle, he will probably wanna come to my place tonight.

"Tonight won't work, I should finish what I was doing, maybe tomorrow?" I asked.

"Okay, you and I will talk on the phone then," he said, carrying me up, I squeal a little bit and people just stared at us while they pass our cosy shelf. What the hell are people doing in this far end anyway? "But before you go..." he said "...this," he started kissing me. I tiptoed up to his body, all my weight in his strong arms as he balance me. We continued kissing, slowly, like there was no one around.

"Tshedza!" I heard a voice while Henson and I were busy. I didn't wanna look where the voice came from because I already knew who it was. I finally looked with my hands covering my mouth, and at the end of the shelf, Sihle was standing with his mouth hanging low on his neck, surprised and shattered. He then defeatedly walked away.

I stood by the bookshelf while I watch Sihle disappearing further away from where Henson and I were. I picked up my bag, which was still on the floor, hoping to catch up on him before he disappears more.

"Was that your boyfriend?" Henson asked me, I even forgot he was still around. To me, it was just the world where Sihle and I live alone in it like Adam and Eve and what was happening was like I just got pursued by a snake to eat the fruit.

"Yes, that was Sihle, and he saw us," I said. "I got to go talk to him," I continued, and he nodded.

"Okay," he said like he didn't want me to leave, but he doesn't have any choice. I looked at him feeling angry at him, and then I left running. I got outside of the library, but I couldn't see Sihle anywhere, he was already gone. Zinzi saw me and came to me running.