Maybe I am the crazy one, possibly I am feeling this because I have nothing to lose, I mean I have already lost it to Karabo. Speaking of which, I haven't thought of Karabo this whole weekend, I guess Henson occupy my whole mind when I'm with him. But with Sihle is different, I can think of Karabo while I'm with him. I guess the sex between Karabo and I plays a significant role in this.

We continued lying in bed while we talk about our little love chats, trying to duck each other's sensitive parts. He doesn't even touch me at the right places when we kiss, but it's a good thing coz if he did, I wouldn't be able to hold myself, I was in a huge hunger.

This is all Karabo's fault. You don't give someone a taste of food and then leave them. Now I'm stuck with my boyfriend who just thinks I'm still a little virgin and can't even touch me because of that.

"Are you falling asleep?" he asked as we were both quiet for a moment.

"Nope. Just enjoying lying here, in the quiet,"

"Yeah. Me too," he said, squeezing my upper arm. Damn, out of everything, that's all he can squeeze.

As predictable, we fell asleep and woke up at around 5 in the evening. As for me, I am not sleeping tonight, I mean I have already slept the whole day today. Sihle finally left to go get ready for Monday, and I did the same.

I heard a knock at the door, it must be Hazel. I walked to the door and opened it, and there she was, smiling.

"I missed you this weekend," she said as she hugged me, and I was just nervous. I hugged her back and then closed the door while she walked toward the bed. "Were you sleeping? I came earlier, but there was no answer," she asked, already making herself at home on my bed.

"Oh, yeah, I slept. I was exhausted," I said, sitting on the chair, away from her. She was holding a juice bottle, drinking on it bit by bit.

"Are you still tired now, or can we watch a movie? I brought this movie I just got from my boyfriend, he said it's nice," she said, opening the laptop. I can watch a movie, I just don't know if she can. I had no choice, I had to join her on the bed while we start watching the flick.

Well, the movie was playing, but we were talking than watching, you know Hazel, she's a talker. I ended up testing what she was drinking, and it was a mixture of juice and vodka, so we ended up drinking it together. In a few minutes, I was already telling her what happened at my sister's.

"That's hot, I like your sister's style," she said after I have explained the story.

"How is cheating, hot?" I asked her, and we both laughed. Alcohol was already starting to take control of me, just a bit.

"Come on Tshedza, you were also cheating on Sihle when that happened, tell me it wasn't a great feeling," she said, and it was true though, the feeling of making out with Henson was good, not to mention of having sex with Karabo, those feelings were good maybe because it was wrong to do them. Or maybe this isn't me who is thinking this, I mean I've got alcohol in my system, how would cheating feel great, alcohol is in control here.

We talked, watched the movie and finished up our home-made cocktail. We were both talking and laughing at ourselves when I heard a knock. Hazel rushed to open the door, and it was Sihle. I guess the party is over.

"Hi," Sihle said to Hazel, while he looked at me surprised.

"Hi. I'm Tshedza's best friend," Hazel said, and I just walked toward the door, I guess I need to get used to being called that 'best friend'.

"This is Hazel babe, she stays here too," I said to Sihle who was just smiling at her like he wishes she disappears. He walked in while Hazel takes her juice bottle, ready to go. I said my goodbyes to her, and she left.