It was after about a few possible solutions I thought of when I found myself waking up, I didn't even realise I fell asleep until I woke up. When I checked the time, it was passing 5, I was asleep for about two hours, meaning I left Henson at the living room by himself, how reckless and rude.

I rushed out to see if he was still there and when I walked out, he was at the kitchen, cooking. The smell of good food and seeing him cooking melted my heart, and I found myself walking toward him and hugging him from behind.

"I'm sorry," I said, and he turned around and hugged me. "I'm sorry for what I said, I was just stressed out," I finished, and he smiled and placed his lips on mine, just a baby kiss.

"It's okay," he said, and I hugged him again, tighter.

"I have to call my sister though," he held my hand, stopping me.

"I think you should wait, your sister needs this vacation, right? you will tell her when she comes back. Let her enjoy," he said, and I nodded, putting my phone away. He was right, Tshifhiwa really needed this, I couldn't ruin it too.

I walked toward the living room and threw myself on the couch, just wondering how Brandon and his wife are doing. Maybe I should go check on them.

"Nope, you don't check up on them, is not your place," Henson said, surprising me, I didn't even realise he followed me to the living room.

"What?" I asked, wondering how he read my thought, I don't need Edward in my life.

"You just said maybe you should go check on them. I think it would be a bad idea," he responded.

"I said that out loud?"

"Yes," he answered, chuckling and I softly laughed. He sat next to me, and I felt myself dragging my head toward his shoulder and the feeling of it, resting my head on his shoulder, felt good like it just erased my problems for a second.

After a second of a little bit of heaven, he stood up to go finish his cooking. After he was done cooking, he came to join me as we watch whatever it was playing on TV, even though I wasn't really watching. My mind was out, trying to find a way to fix the mess I just made, I would have been enjoying my weekend if it wasn't for my stupid mouth. I can't even test Henson's food right now, I'm out of apatite. Why did it have to be today, today was supposed to be fun, not this.

"Here, your sister is calling," Henson said as he handed me my phone.

"Hello," I said after sliding it under my hair against my ear.

"Tshedza are you okay? where are you?" Tshifhiwa started asking, and I could feel her heart was out of place.

"I'm fine, Tshifhiwa, I'm okay," I said, trying to save her from a heart attack.

"I saw a lot of missed calls, you scared me. What is wrong?"

"Oh. I'm okay, I just wanted to..., it can wait. I will tell you when you get back," I tried escaping the hard part of explaining to her the whole story.

"Tshedza just tell me. I saw Brandon's missed calls too, he never called me lately. What's going on?" she asked, and I just started weeping. "What did he do?" she continued questioning, concerned.

"Nothing, it was me, I'm sorry Tshifhiwa,"

"What happened Tshedza?"

"His wife overheard me telling him about how he cheated with you," I said.

"What? No. No, you didn't, you didn't. Do you know what you have done?" she said, and I could feel she was angry and scared at the same time.

"I swear I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry, Tshifhiwa."