But I will be at my sister's, maybe I can wait 

My mind continued juggling every thought it can reach, while my body climbs on top of him. He pulled me down to him and kissed me passionately. After a while of kissing, I slowly squeezed my hand inside his buttoned jeans and boxers, to feel his penis. He jumped off the bed, already positioning his penis back to order.

"What are you doing?" he asked as he stood far away from the bed. I looked at him, surprised, without knowing what to say. "You can't do that Tshedza, once you raise this one, there will only be one way to put him down," he continued.

"So be it," I said, joining him while he stood 2 feet from the door.

"You want to do it now?" he asked, surprised, and on his surprised face, I could see he was starting to be disappointed in me like I am weak and not patient. I realised it was time for me to go back on being a good girl and stop seducing him.

"No, I was just touching you. We are doing it next weekend," I said as I lie, and his face started lighting up, and I could see the pride in him. He was proud of me. "I'm going to take a shower," I continued, already collecting my toiletry and towel. I couldn't stand to be near him while my mind was still possessed. He nodded as he walked back to the bed and opened his books; I guess that would be the last time we study together.

I walked to the shower room just to be away from him. I found myself standing under the falling warm water as it makes a popping sound from my shower cap. From my instinct, I could feel there was someone in the room, so I closed the tap.

"Are you okay?" the voice asked, and yes, my instinct was correct.

"Yah I'm fine," I said as I wipe my eyes to see who it was. It was hard to see through the transparent shower door because of the steam all over. So, I just continued talking to a ghost.

"Is that you are just standing in there for long," she said, with a concerned voice.

"Oh, are all the showers taken? I thought they were empty. I'm finishing up," I said, surprised. Is hard to find all showers occupied at this time, unlike in the morning.

"No, there are enough showers; you can take as long as you want. I was just concerned, that's all," she responded.

"Oh, thanks," I said as I still couldn't see her.

"You are welcome," her voice said as it fades away. She walked out before I could ask who it was. I don't know anyone with that voice. I opened the tap back on and continued with my madness of standing under the water. How long have I been here, anyway? I asked myself.

"I was thinking of following you, I bet it was a nice shower," Sihle said the moment I got in my room, already packing his books in his backpack. He is leaving, good, I still can't be on his presence.

"Yeah. The water was so good I found myself just standing there," I said, still in my towel. I thought of teasing him by dropping my towel, but I thought that would be too much for him. We have never seen each other completely naked; we can't start now. We kissed each other good night and then he left.

I put my body lotion, and in my pyjamas, I was. I couldn't study anymore, it's not even like I was studying before, so I opened another movie.

It was passing 9 when I heard a knock, I paused my movie and walked toward the door. I opened the door just hoping is not Karabo. I didn't want to see Karabo near me anytime soon, I have been warned. It wasn't Karabo, it was a girl who I have seen sometimes in this building.

"Hi," she said, and I was just standing there confused what she wants. "I'm the lady in the shower room, the concerned one," she described herself, and I could already tell by her voice.