Chapter Fourteen

Link's POV

"Link..."

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing a bright white light.

"Link."

That voice... who's is it?

"It's me... Zelda..."

Zelda...

I turned my head, my eyes landing on Zelda's pained face.

"W-What's wrong?" I asked shakily.

She shook her head slowly, sighing softly. "How are you feeling?"

I tried to reach out to Zelda, who was on my left side, but when I reached out, I saw that I no longer had an arm. The only thing left of my left arm was just above my elbow.

"M-M... My arm..."

"Impa took care of your wounds... she couldn't save your left arm, she had to amputate it. She's going to give you a prosthetic arm." She said.

I lifted my head slightly, examining the rest of my body. My left leg was in a cast and was elevated, there was a bandage around my torso, my right arm was in a sling, and I had a bandage around my head.

"Do you remember what happened?"

Tears formed in my eyes as I tried to remember what had happened.

"Be careful, okay? This can be dangerous." He said worriedly, handing me a bow and a few arrows.

"I will." I said softly, smiling at him.

I then jumped off the landing deck and used my paraglider to fly up.

"Okay, Link. Try and spot a target. This can be tricky as it's dark." Revali shouted at me.

I did as told and looked for a target. I couldn't see one.

"I can't see one!" I yelled, still looking for one.

I started to move myself around the big rock, trying desperately to find a target.

"Ah! I found one!" I yelled, finally spotting one.

"Good, now try and shoot in the center." Revali yelled.

I complied and drew out my bow and arrow, being quick as I didn't have much time before falling. I needed to draw out my paraglider before then.

I quickly and swiftly shot the arrow straight into the center.

"Got it!" I yelled, drawing my paraglider back out.

"Good job! How's your stamina?" He asked.

I was breathing heavily from the effort. "It's good."

"Okay! Now try to hit another one but be quicker." He yelled.

I searched for another and found one lower to the ground.

"I'm gonna go lower!" I yelled, letting go of my paraglider so I fell down.

"Link! Be careful!" He yelled worriedly.

Once in line with the target, I drew out my bow and arrow and hit the target dead on. I went to draw out my paraglider, but there was a sudden explosion above me and it stunned me, sending me straight down to the water.

----

Suddenly I woke up to coughing up water. My lungs burned. I looked up to see Revali staring down at me worriedly.