Chapter Eight

Link's POV 

"I'm serious, Revali. Be on your best behaviour. No fooling around, okay? I had to pull a lot of strings with my dad so he would let you keep training Link. So please, just train this time?" Zelda said to Revali hurriedly. 

Revali laughed. "Okay okay! Sheesh..." 

I looked to Zelda and smiled. "Thank you for doing that." 

She smiled back. "Of course. Oh! Don't forget, you come back here Monday, okay? It's already Thursday so make sure you train hard." 

I nodded and smiled. 

She smiled and made her leave. 

I sighed and looked at Revali. He was getting the string he tied my legs with ready. 

"Hey... I have somewhere I want to show you..." I said quietly, just in case someone heard. 

He looked at me intrigued. "What is it?" 

I smirked. "It's a surprise! Let's go there now!" 

He laughed slightly. "I would love too, but if Zelda or the king finds out, I'll be in even more trouble." 

I sighed once again. "I guess that's true... but you and I both know that I don't need a lot more training. Maybe just a touch up on my skills... that doesn't need an entire week." 

He nodded. "That's true..." he groaned. "You're really pulling my leg aren't you?"

I giggled and smirked. "You love it." 

He smirked back and shrugged. "Maybe." 

He secured me on his back, then made his way to the area I told him to go. 

I told him to go to Hateno Village. 

Once we got there, I quickly grabbed his hand and dragged him to the place.

I stopped in front of the bridge. 

"This is what I wanted to show you..." I said, smiling excitedly. 

He examined the area. 

It was this old house that no one was buying. It has been here for years. But I decided to buy the house instead of them destroying it. 

"This place is nice." He said, smiling as he looked at it. 

"They were going to break it down. But I made a deal with the person in charge, and if I bring them a huge supply of wood and some rupees, then the house will be mine." I said, smiling. 

He looked at me confused. "You're buying this house?"

I smiled happily. "Yup! Isn't that exciting!? Let's go talk to the landlord!"

We walked together across the bridge and to where the cooking pot was. Usually Bolson and Karson are sitting there.

Sure enough, they were both sitting there. 

"Hey!" I said to them, smiling. 

Their eyes both widened. "You talk?"

I laughed. "I do now."

Karson smiled. "I love it!"

"Thanks." I said, smiling. 

"Totally new vibe, I like it." Bolson said, examining me. "Something I can help you with?" 

"Oh! I brought the pieces of wood... I'm still working on rupees though." I said, pulling out the wood bundles and handing them to Bolson. 

He smiled and took them, setting them down on the grass. "Thanks!~"