Traditions

Its game night. Killua beamed as tradition, Killua and Gon aren't allowed to see each other the day of the game. Just so Killua could jump into Gon's arms. It was a beautiful tradition, one that started with not a pretty memory due to that game Gon hurt his arm. And well because Killua was pissed at him for well fucking Shalnark. But the sentiment is still beautiful.

Killua put on Gon's Jersey, no shirt underneath, a little treat for Gon, he put on lace underwear and his Jean's that and he qoutes 'makes his ass look extra smackable' he still remembers Gon's first reaction upon seeing him in those jeans. It was one of his favourite memories as Gon fucked him against the bathroom sink. He forced Killua to stare at himself in the mirror when he came. Killua's dick twitched in his jeans. Fuck. As Killua was combing his hair out he realized it's gotten very long, any longer and he could make a man bun or ponytail. He bit his lip at the thought of Gon yanking on his soon to be poinytail. Cutting it was a stupid idea he hence decided.

"Pikaaa!!!" Pika groans from the living room and gets into Killua's room. He looks over Killua's outfit. "Bathroom sink Jeans. Nice." Killua blushes and then flips Kurapika off, who just laughs and then face paints Killua's face with Gon's numbers, Killua doing the same to Kurapika but with Chrollo's numbers.

===
You can sense the excitement as you walk through campus, everyone here shows pride in basically everything anyone does, we had a prep ralley the day before a major art gallery once, it shocked all the freshmen artists who clearly weren't given the same treatment, but Hunter University ain't like any other. Kurapika and I take our place at our usual spot, where they can clearly see us.

The announcer starts by hyping the crowd as usual. Jake is the announcer God it seems. Because in under a minute the crowd is chanting and he is only now announcing the teams and their players. I stand up and scream when Gon is called. As he runs onto the field he turns and winks at me, I bite my lip and blow him a kiss, which he catches and smacks against his ass. I shake my head and roll my eyes at his antics, a clear smile on my face, as the game finally starts.

It was a nail biting game, and I was ready to murder the other teams running back, because he had it out for Gon. He kept purposely "accidentally" bumping into him. Killua scoffed. "COME ON THAT'S FOUL PLAY!" he screams in complete frustration. It was the final play of the game. If they don't make this the other team is bound to win. Killua was leaning against the rails, his hands clenching the railing with Kurapika beside him. When the play was completed and the football flew through signifying their win. It was silent. "They won." Killua whispered. "They won!" He shouted and then everyone screamed and cheered when it registered in their minds. As Killua and Kurapika made their way down to the field. Gon's arms waiting. Killua jumps into them and Gon spins him. "Victory kiss?" Gon asks with a smirk as Killua cups Gon's cheeks and kisses him.

"Great game." Killua and Gon pulled away to look at Pitou who walked onto the field casually. Gon's grip on Killua's thigh tightend, Killua bit his lip. "Thanks." Gon said before awkward silence followed. Kurapika who was near by rolled his eyes at the clear tense situation. "Hey idiots! You coming or what?" He yelled. Killua glad for the the diversion, nods his head. "Yes." He gave Kurapika eyes that said 'thank you'. The group made their way to the planned victory party. That appeared to be a mistake. "Gon come on! Don't do the stupid stair thing." A slightly tipsy Killua begs. Gon gives him a quick kiss promising to be back soon. The stupid stair thing as Killua puts it was a new tradition implemented in which the whole team has to slide down the stairs after chugging a lot of alcohol. Kurapika and Killua sigh and watch their men go up the stairs.

=====

Gon had the fastest speed down the stairs which by football logic meant he had to drink more and go again. And again. By the time the guys finally let him go, he was wasted and jealous. Three hours had passed and when he finally found Killua again, Killua was chatting with Pitou. Gon had immediately pulled Killua flush against him and glared at Pitou. That's the last thing he remembered. Not a good sign especially when Kurapika opened the door the next morning giving a full chortle. "Oh look it's the King of Stupidity!" Kurapika exclaimed. Gon groaned, because despite Kurapika's brains he seemed to forget Gon would have a hangover. Kurapika rolled his eyes and gave Gon an aspirin and some water. "Pika, do you perhaps know why Kil isn't answering my calls?" Kurapika sighs and then fills Gon in on his blank memories. Apperantly Gon had called Pitou some vulgar things. Such as "man stealing slut." And then proceeded to shove her and tell her to back off Killua or else. To which Gon attempted to grab Killua and leave. But much to drunk Gon's dismay Killua refused. Gon whined in frustration. "Oh God! I did not." He was more upset that he got Killua mad at him and also that he let Pitou know she is in his head.

Kurapika sighs and nods. "You did indeed. Now go and fix your idiotic mistake." Chrollo groaned from Kurapika's bedroom then. "Pika get back here!" Kurapika blushed and excusing himself to return to his bedroom as Gon gave him a little knowing smirk. Kurapika flipped him off and ushered him away. Gon didn't need to be told twice as to where Killua was. He immediately went to the basketball courts. With football season ending soon, basketball season was about to go full swing, he figured Killua would either be running to let off steam or shooting some hoops. "Hey." Gon whispers testing the waters. Killua glances at Gon from over his shoulder and makes a tch sound before shooting, the ball landing through with a clear whoosh sound. "If you looking for the attention seeking whore. She isn't here, probably off feeling like shit." Killua states, giving Gon a tight smile.

Gon winces, Kurapika failed to mention that part. "Kil, I am so sorry, I know my insecurities took it way too far. I am just afraid of the idea she presents, I mean you love her! And she knows you better. And seeing you two alone riles me up. And I was drunk and I know that was no excuse. But I really wouldn't have done that with a sober mind. I promise to work on my stupid insecurities. Please forgive me." Gon rushes out. Killua gives Gon an annoyed look. "Firstly, I don't love her anymore. Get that through your thick skull Freeces. Secondly its isn't me you should be apologizing to. Thirdly, after you apologized to her, maybe I will consider forgiving you. And yes you need to work through your insecurities, because I don't know what more I can do, to show you I am only yours!" Gon looks down and fiddles with his hands. Killua sighs, "Look, I am sorry you feeling this way, but please know. I love you. You. Not her." Killua walks closer and cups Gon's face before standing on his tippy toes, giving Gon a brief kiss. "I will try my best to not make you feel this way. Okay?" Gon nods slowly.

After Killua shoots some more hoops, Gon and him go visit Pitou. When she opens the door, she gives Gon a glare and folds her arms. "Here to call me a fugly furry again?" Gon winces once again. Damnit Kurapika! What else did you leave out? "I came here to apologize. I had no right to call you any of that stuff, I just- I didn't want to- I was afraid of losing Killua, and I know that doesn't make it right. But I hope we can atleast be civil with each other and maybe one day even friends?" Pitou glances at Killua, her face hard. She sighs. "Look fine. Civil, friends maybe not now." Killua beams. Pitou brings Gon in for a hug and whispers so Killua can't hear. "Just know, if you ever lose him. I make no promises that I won't go for him. And given the way things are going, I would say you might just lose him soon." Pitou pulls back and gives Gon a smile. Gon returns the smile, his jaw clenched.

Killua and Gon don't stay long at Pitou's because Killua wants to make Gon feel comfortable and loved. He understands those two might just need some time. "You know I bought new lace underwear for you yesterday too bad you won't get to see them." Killua teases on their way home. Gon pouts knowing he won't get sex tonight. When they make it into the aparatment Gon gives Kurapika a little glare. "You left some details out you know." Chrollo and Pika glance away from their movie to look at Gon. Kurapika shrugs and pops a popcorn into his mouth. "I said you said many vulgar things, I just provided one example." Gon grumbles and flips Kurapika off, Kurapika sending him a wink. Killua leads Gon into his bedroom. Gon smirks. "I thought you said no sex?" Killua rolls his eyes. "And I meant it." Killua sits Gon down on the bed and looks at him seriously. "Gon, I think. I am ready to tell you everything about my past. It will only bring us closer and I want you to know about that part of me, to know all of me. I just hope you don't see me any differently after I tell you." Killua gulps as he looks down. Gon quickly grabs Killua's hands and gives them a light squeeze. "Hey, I would never ever see you any different."

Killua takes in a deep breath. "Okay, Well..."

A/n firstly I would like to apologize for how long ago this was last updated. And secondly how rushed and just bleh this chapter is compared to what I would've liked. It's just I needed to get the ball rolling so that my creative juices could flow again! Cause I have been continuing to write things for this book. Just not current events. More of the future. So I had to set up for that sooner than what I thought I would've. If that makes sense! Anyways love yah guys! I will probs update The nerd's idiot, or Dearest you said. First before I get back to this (not Including my other fandom updates inbetween as well!❤🙌✍)