A Chat with the enemy

Gon P.O.V

I am meeting Pitou, for my sanity and for the sake of Killua. Or is it more for my insanity? At this point I have no clue. All I know for sure my sanity is involved whether it's for the better or the worse. Plus we hanging with the gang later so that will definitely make me feel better.

"Hey babe you ready?" Asks Killua as he gives me a worried glance, I smile and nod my head. He looks dashing and we were matching.

We are now walking to this restaurant where we will eat and sit with the enemy. "Looking sexy as always Kil." I turn to glare at the culprit, I see a beautiful female with white curly hair, eyes that are brown, but seem slightly red. And her outfit is so cute, I wouldn't be surprised if Killua was drooling right now. No shut up! Stop being insecure. I wonder if this is thee Pitou, I have never seen a picture of her and I was hoping to simply never meet her, but life seriously hates me. Killua smiles at said female. "Thanks, you too Pitou." My eyes widen, but my glare intensifies. So this is her. Killua brings her in for a hug, I watch as she squeezes him, she then pulls back and kisses his cheek. SHE KISSES HIS CHEEK! THAT BITCH. Killua gives her a look. Before he coughs. "Pitou, this is Gon, Gon this is Pitou."

I force myself to smile. "So you the boyfriend Kil is in love with." I nod and give her a smirk. Feeling quite smug with myself, because that's right you bitch I got your man. I know, I know. I have jealously issues, but my last boyfriend made my jealousy feel irrelevant despite me having a reason to feel it and it brought me only pain. So instead of jealously I just felt heartbroken. So having someone who can take my happiness, my world away from me stand before me, doesn't sit well with me.

"That's the title I hold." She gives me a clear fake smile. She then turns to Killua and gives him a smile. "So where we eating?" My eye twitches, oh you know where you idiotic b- Calm down Gon. Calm down. Killua grabs my hand, I look towards him and he gives me a smile, I smile right back. "Just follow me." He answers Pitou.

"I see you guys are matching." I smirk, that's right, he is mine.

Killua takes us to a nice restuarant, where I proceed to watch Pitou constantly starting conversations about their past. And I find myself highly irritated for one reason and one reason only. Killua never tells me anything about his past, because he keeps saying how he isn't ready, I barely know anything of his past and here sits Pitou referring to his past which she knows off by heart or asking personal questions which he just answers.

"And Alluka, how is she?" Asks Pitou. Killua gives her a smile as his eyes sparkle. "Oh my gosh Pitou! So last year she tells us her major will be architecture."

Pitou gasped. "Oh I bet you wanted to murder Illumi." Killua nods, as he laughs. "You have no idea!" They both burst out laughing. No clearly I am the one who has no idea. I mean sure he told me this and some other stuff that happened last year, but she knows so much that it's like he doesn't even need to tell her. She just knows!

"And Hisoka? How are Hisoka and Illumi?" Killua's eyes widen as he takes a sip of his drink and Pitou smacks his arm. "Spill!" So there's something I know she doesn't, but I am still ticked off with the fact that she knows everything about him, she knows what questions to ask, she knows all his stories.

"So last year Illumi was planning on proposing." Pitou gasped. I sat there playing with my food. "But you know how no one knows a thing about Hisoka's family right?" She nods. No I don't know. "Well suddenly a family member of his shows up and takes him away. Hisoka only showed up two months ago and Illumi won't even speak to him. He is not allowed on the premises, I feel bad for the guy, Illumi isn't even giving him a chance to explain." I knew Hisoka went off with a family member and only came back now and how Illumi won't speak to him. But she just- aggh why must she know so much!

Pitou pouts. "Aww they were so adorable back in the day, I am sure they will work it out. So get into any trouble lately?" Killua's eyes widen as he glares at Pitou. Pitou glances at me and makes an 'Oh' with her mouth. I take a deep breath in. I feel like murdering her and Killua at this point!

"You?" He asks and she nods her head. "This something to do with what you told Kurapika and I you would tell us later?" She nods once more. I take in a deep breath. I got to get out of this place, I feel like I am suffocating.

"Excuse me." I mutter as I stand up. "Babe where you going?" Asks Killua as worry etches on his face, I point at the restroom and he nods.

As soon as I get in there, my hands grip the counter top as I compel myself not to cry. They just friends. I need to calm down. Friends who used to fuck! My face scrunches in disgust.

But she knows literally everything about him! I practically know nothing! I know who he is, how he is his different moods, what he loves. Basically all the present time things and every little detail. Besides his past. The one thing she has over me, is she knows his entire history. She lived it with him.

My breathing starts becoming irregular. Crap am I having another panic attack? Tears start welling up in my eyes. I want puke. This was the worst possible idea. They are so great together. They look like a celebrity couple despite Killua and I matching. She knows everything I know about him plus more! She wins in every single way. And their relationship didn't start rocky, like ours did. In fact, they would've still been together if their families never had that feud.

Killua and I dating and falling in love is all by chance and that terrifies me.

The door to the bathroom opens and I see Killua, he gives me a sad smile as he rushes forward and brings me in for a hug. My arms wrap around his waist as I grip his shirt tightly. I let out a shuddering breath. His finger thread through my hair lightly. He kisses the top of my head. "I am sorry Freeces, was that too weird for you?" I nod with no words. Killua sighs, he pulls back and kisses my nose. "Come on you cutie." He grasps my hand and laces our fingers together, giving my hand a slight squeeze.

We walk out of the restroom and I notice Pitou is no longer there, I turn my face to Killua with a questioning brow. He gives me a small smile. "Oh I told her to go home, because I needed to see what was wrong with my usually bubbly boyfriend." I chuckle at that.

But I am itching to ask him some questions. Questions of his past that I fear he won't answer. I need them answered now more than ever.

We start our way to Killua's place just walking peacefully, I smile to myself. "There's my favourite site." I look to Killua and see him smiling at me.

I pull him closer to me as I plant a kiss on his forhead. "And there's my favourite site." Killua blushes as he shoves me chuckling. "Idiot it was my turn to make you all flustered."

I shake my head and smile. "I am always flustered around you." I whisper. Killua's eyes widen, as he blushes and bites his lips. He mumbles. "Idiot" under his breath.

A/n their outfits, cause I didn't want to describe them. Killua's is the one on the left. Basically if I don't describe their outfits imagine stuff like this.