Oh, Louis. What are you doing to me?

———

I'm now in my room, waiting for Louis to pick me up. I'm afraid of what might happen in this date.

Someone knocked on my door, I'm pretty sure it's Louis. When I opened it, Louis has this huge grin on his face. He's looking so damn handsome on his white sweater and trench coat. Wow. How can he do that?? So effortless, yet so... hot...

He handed me a stem of tulip and I smirked at him "Typical"

He pouted and took the flower away from me "Unappreciative"

I laughed at took the flower again, "I'm just kidding! I loved it" then he smiled at me.

He removed some hair covering my face and put it behind my ear. "You look beautiful" He said in his most sincere voice. I almost melted... I bit my lips because of shyness. Damn you, Louis. "Hey why are you blushing?" He's teasing me now! Annoying!

I slapped his arm and he just laughed. "You're annoying. Come on, feed me" I said and we went out my room.

We are walking hand in hand, there are many stars on the sky. It's beautiful. We are silently walking until we reached this a part of the beach house that's kinda look like a restaurant and had a peaceful dinner. Louis told me that he had made this set up just for us.

Louis and I never ran out of things to talk about. That's the beauty between our friendship. Feels like we've known each other forever.

After our dinner, he told me has something to show me. He lead me inside a room with a fireplace and it smells like cinnamon and cookies! It really feels like Christmas here!

"Typical" I said again. He just rolled his eyes and pulled me up and dragged me with him. "Where are we going?"

"Back to the hotel room" He said. Oh no. Is he pissed?

I pulled my hand and hugged him from behind, and whispered "I loved it. Really. I was just joking"

"Is it really typical?" He asked. Now, he's conscious. My bad.

I shook my head and said, "Nope. Not typical for 'the' Louis Tomlinson to do this kind of romantic stuff."

He faced me and kissed my forehead. We walked back to the fireplace and he handed me a blanket to cover us.

"Thank you, Louis. This is so wonderful" I said. He's pouring a champagne on the glasses and gave one to me.

He gets his phone and put a music on. The Closer I Get To You is playing...

"Dance with me?" He said offering me his hand.

I gave him my hand and pulled me up. He put his hands on my waist and mine on the back of his neck. We danced along to the song. He pulled me closer to him.

"Look at me" He said. I looked at him and he's wearing a smirk. What is he thinking? "Maggie..."

"Louis..."

I breathe deeply and closes his eyes, I did the same way. I don't know what he's thinking. I don't know if I should pull away. I don't know what I am feeling towards him anymore. He's driving me crazier and crazier!

I was about to open my eyes but before I do, I felt his lips on mine...

Louis... my best friend for as long as I can remember kissed me... on the lips... again...