11

Louis

I tried avoiding Maggie after the couch incident, but I can't! Because aside from we're currently living together, I just can't avoid her. I want to see her smiling, laughing... well technically, everything she does!

But being near her is very weird lately, I always have the urge to kiss or hug her and it's unusual because I know for a fact that I am mad at her.

We are all playing Uno in our living room. We are having fun even though Maggie and I don't talk at all. The lads make sure that no one will feel awkward around this house.

"Ha! Plus four, loser!" I told Liam as I put down a plus four card. The boys "whoooooo" at us and Maggie was just laughing hysterically. It makes me happy to see her happy though.

Liam slowly glared at me "Ha! Plus two for Niall! Total of six cards!"  And then faced Niall.

"HEY!" We, except for Zayn, screamed at Liam and he's looking at us confusingly.

"WHAT?" He shouted back at us.

"That's not the rule!" Maggie told Liam and put back the card to Liam. His mouth dropped open while looking at Niall who's currently smirking at him.

Hazza agreed with Maggie, "You cannot drop a plus two to the person sitting next to your to make it a total of six!"

"Hey! Yes you can!" Zayn told Harry and get the card from Liam again and put it down. And it's Liam's time to smirk!

Maggie get the card again and read something on her phone, "So, these are the rules of Uno Card game" and she read it to us. And they were right! You can't put an additional card to someone next to you! We all laughed at Zayn and Liam's reaction because they cannot accept the rules! Mofos!

"Oh, you're gonna pay, Parson. Not now, but soon." Liam glared at her and smirked. Maggie justo stick her tongue out at Liam and Zayn and they both squint their eyes at her.

I excused myself and went to the comfort room inside my bedroom to do my business there. I'm scrolling through my phone when I heard something fell down off the stairs. I hurriedly finished my business to check what happened, then saw Maggie at the bottom of the stairs, sitting and laughing...?

I was about to go to her when I saw Zayn and Niall running towards her while laughing intensely.

"What happened?" I asked. "Are you okay?"

She nodded and said "I was running after Liam but then I slipped."

All of them are trying so hard not to laugh, especially Maggie and Liam. I just ignored it and carried Maggie. I put her on the sofa and that's when Harry brought us a bowl of ice and towel.

I kneeled in front of her and asked "Where does it hurt?" I can sense that Maggie is scared, but the boys are still controlling their laughter. I know that they're making fun of me.

"Uh, excuse me for awhile" Harry said and he winked at us. He went in the kitchen and then the boys, one by one, excused themselves and followed Harry.

I looked at Maggie again who's just staring at the towel I am holding. "So, where does it hurt? I asked her again.

"My arms and back kinda hurt. But it's bearable." She answered shyly.

I sat beside her and carefully damped the towel on her arm. Her fall was bad because her arm is turning red.

"I bet this is gonna bruised. It's kinda swollen" I told her. After that, there was an awkward silence between us. I can feel that she just staring at me. I can feel her look passing through my skin.