27

Hi! If you want, please check out my other stories ♥️

https://my.w.tt/upx7hTCzgbb

https://www.wattpad.com/story/155223408?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=pam9721&wp_originator=nbTgmCWRTdBosVjQtF3Mrj%2BHCMKwS6zDBnO8stjKdngccEPLXyKOH3ynpiaAmtaTZlrJv84zPRi8Mid4LOO2yMTMK8jQajb0Qq3AQ5ien8p4x2Hy3uTA2v65eCmKooHs

It's called Yellow Pages and Spies up your world, Louis Tomlinson fan fictions as well 💛

Maggie

I woke up feeling refreshed. No more headache or fever. I stretched up and went out of my room to have a breakfast, I feel so hungry.

When I got out of my room, I saw a man on the couch. Oh shoot! Douglas and Louis were here last night. I checked on the guy on the couch and saw that it's Douglas. I wonder where Louis is. He's not here in the living room. Maybe he went home?

I'm really hungry, I want to wake up Douglas but he might've pulled all-nighters. I guess I'll just cook for him. I went to the kitchen and saw Louis sitting on the chair while resting his head on the table. Guess he's sleeping. Woah. His sleeping position looks bad. I should ask him to sleep on my room instead.

I poked his shoulder "Louis"

He just groaned.

"Come on, Louis. Wake up" I said and he moved slightly and now, I can see his face perfectly. Can't really deny that he's one heck of a guy! No wonder why everyone wants to be with him, even me.. but no. This madness has got to stop. He's engaged.

I'm busy staring at Louis' beautiful face when I heard someone knocking on the door. I sighed. It was so nice staring at this handsome young man. Who dares to interrupt me?

When I opened the door, I saw the four lads having this bright smile on their face. Did something happen?

"What's up?" I asked them.

They entered my house and Harry put his arms around my shoulder "So, have you patched things with Louis? By the way, are you feeling well already?"

"We're not okay. And I'm feeling better, thank you" I said and smiled at them. Just on cue, Douglas woke up and sat on the couch.

The four boys are staring at him. I can see in their faces that they are surprised.

"Oh, hello there, lads" Douglas greeted them and they just waved their hands and smiled.

"Where's Louis?" Niall whispered but I'm pretty sure Douglas can hear him.

I pointed at the kitchen "Inside. He's sleeping"

"Uh, you told us you're going to show us something in your room?" Zayn said then he pulled me inside my room, and the rest of the boys followed us. I didn't say a thing, nor protest. I know they'll ask me about Douglas.

"Why is Douglas here?" Harry asked. Just as I thought.

I sighed "I don't even know why. But yesterday, he was insisting on going inside and it's driving me crazy and I was to weak to argue"

They nodded. And then Liam said, "Valid"

"Hey! I am not flirting with him. You should talk about your best friend about him having two girls" I defended myself. Are they taking sides now???

Harry came closer to me and pinched my cheeks "We know you're not, but we're afraid what might Louis do to Douglas. He seems like a nice a guy"