Sana check the time. "They must be here already..." She mumble.

Sana was about to stand up and went to her room when suddenly someone knock on the door.

She walks closer and open the door and she was surprised to see Tzuyu...

"Tzuyu~ah...."

Tzuyu didn't say anything she just quickly hugs Sana..

"Tzu..."

"I heard what happened, are you okay????."

"I'm alright, I should be the one asking you that. Are you okay now??? ..."

"Yeah..."

"Sorry, if I left you there I just don't want to see Elkie and have fight again..."

"It's alright, I understand..."

Meanwhile, Tzuyu's eyes landed on Sana's elbow and it's have a small wound and bruise's on it...

"This must be hurt..." Tzuyu said...

Tzuyu get the first aid kit and She clean Sana's wound, while Sana is just silently watching her...

"This will never happen again. tomorrow I will talk to Ellie Unnie..."

"No need Tzu, you guys just gonna have arguments. Beside I'm fine already. "

"Well, I'm not fine seeing my girlfriend in pain. I will confront her tomorrow..."

"But..." Sana suddenly feel nervous...

"Don't worry..." Tzuyu gently caressed her face. "I'm okay, you're the most important person to be and I will never let anyone to hurt you. Even my friends...." Tzuyu seriously said...

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"I'm sorry because this happen to you, it's my fault. I didn't be able to protect you..."

"Tzu, don't blame yourself. I'm okay." Sana held Tzuyu's hand... "How about you?? You scare me last night..." Sana pout...

"Sorry, I just slipped off..."

"Why you didn't tell me that you can't swim and you're scared in water?? .."

"Because, I can't ruin our moment. You looks so happy last night tho..."

"But at least..."

"I'm still alive 😆 so don't worry.."

"Tzuyu..." Sana playfully hit Tzuyu's arms.

"What???.."

"How can you joke like that? You don't know how much I worried last night..."

"Ey, I'm just trying to be funny so that you will smile.." Tzuyu said as she cutely stretch Sana's cheeks... "I won't gonna die, I still need to marry you tho 🙂.." Tzuyu said as she held Sana's hand and kiss it...

Sana smile but suddenly it fades away when Vernon pop up on her mind ....

"Love...." Tzuyu whine as she hugs Sana's waist...

"Mmmm???.."

"I'm hungry...." Tzuyu mumble and it made this Sana to smile...

"Arasso 🙂 I ordered some foods earlier... Let's go. I'll gonna prepare your dinner..."

"Okay 🙂 but can I wash first???."

"Okay ~ I'll just wait you in the kitchen..."

-

Tzuyu took a shower while Sana prepare her dinner and minutes later while she's making ice tea, she suddenly feel the latter's presence on her back...

Tzuyu slowly slide her arms to Sana's waist and hugs her from behind...

"Uhm, are you done? ..."

"Yeah 🙂..."

"Your dinner is ready ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"What kind of dinner????..."

Sana turned around and face her, but Tzuyu locked her through her arms.

"Tzuyu..."

"What??? 😆..."

"Are you going to eat or not????.."

"What should I eat ^^ I mean what kind of food should I eat????..." she jokingly asked and for unknown reason the latter blush...

"I ordered chicken stew and spicy noodles. Tsk... You're teasing me again 😑..."

"You're blushing again (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

Sana escape from Tzuyu's arms. "Have your dinner now, so that we can sleep already..."

"Ohhhh..."

"Why?.." Sana curiously asked.

"You're letting me to sleep here tonight? 😍.."

"Why? Don't you like it?? Well, you can just go home tho.."

"Of course I like it! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..." Tzuyu immediately answer

"Kiyowo (*˘︶˘*).。*♡.." Sana mumbled.

-

Tzuyu and Sana are now lying on the bed, they're currently facing each other... Tzuyu's hand was hugging Sana's waist while Sana's hand are caressing Tzuyu's cheeks...

"Are you tired???.." Sana asked...

"Mmmm, a little bit but I always regain my energy everytime I see you ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') you're my happy pill Sana (◕દ◕)♥️..."

"Me too (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。 I feel so empty without you in my side ..." Sana mumbled....

"Sometimes I just think back to the first time I laid eyes on you. I knew right then that I had found someone incredible. Ever since that very moment all I have ever wanted was to be with you. I love you Sana, I really Love you (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..." Tzuyu lean closer as she kiss Sana's forehead.

"I love you more Tzuyu~ah (*˘︶˘*).。*♡..."

xxxxxx