Kabanata 10

Kabanata 10

"KNEEL and ass up, baby doll..." I gripped the headboard tighter when I felt him behind me.

"Like this?" I asked, still catching my breath. I was on my stomach, almost gripping the bed sheets to let out my frustrations for this damn charade.

Kanina pa niya ako inaasar!

"Yeah, good girl..." he hummed and I gasped when I felt his palm slapping my butt cheek.

I gasped, mariing ipinikit ko ang mata at naramdaman ang paghila niya ng marahan sa hita ko palapit sa kanya. I purred when I felt him rubbing his length in my wet slit, his palm molding my behind.

"Just..." I gasped and moved my waist but he held me firmly to stop me from moving.

"Did I tell you to move?" he asked coldly. I shook my head.

"No, I just...fill me already kasi," I whined and looked back at him.

The side of his lips twitched while looking at me glaring at him, his dimples made its appearance again and from my view in this position, he was kneeling behind me, still with his jeans on, his legs spread like mine.

Walang pang-itaas kaya kitang-kita ko ang kanyang katawan.

His hair was messy in his forehead from my fingers earlier when we made out, his brown eyes so dark and menacing as he looked at me.

"Why? You miss me that much, huh?" he hummed when he saw me glaring at him.

"Damn you, wala tayong mukbang ng matagal!" I exclaimed and he laughed more. I felt him tease my entrance with his dick again, frustrating me even further.

"Chance Ford! Can you stop teasing me?!" I exclaimed and he laughed again.

"Alright, I'm sorry. I missed my baby doll so much too, though." He smirked and my eyes wideed when he entered me without any warnings.

"You!" I hissed pero muling napadapa sa kama nang hawakan niya ang balakang ko.

He was slow at first but I felt his pace quickened after some time. Moans after moans, I am sure I might lose my voice each time he'd slip his dick in and out, taking my sanity away.

"Moan my name, baby..." he breathed and held me tighter.

"Chance..." I cried, my voice unrecognizable. "F-fuck, faster, baby boy! Faster, Chance!"

"Of course, baby doll," he said and I felt the heat spread and intensified when his palm gripped my hair, fisting it and tugged it up, making my face tilt.

He kissed me from behind. I cried out and called his name desperately, my hands seeking for anything to grip.

He filled me to the brim, his dick cock hitting a spot I desperately want to reach.

He held me by the stomach, pulling me up for my back to lean against his chest as I began thrusting back to meet his movements.

He groaned and cursed.

"Fuck, Darshana..." he breathed and slammed on me, hitting the spot. He was massive I felt so damn full I think it almost reached my damn womb. "You temptress..."

"A-ah...Chance, please!" Sinalubong ko ang bawat ulos niya't nakipagpalitan ng halikan.

My moans and his growls filled the cold room but despite it, we were burning with lust. We were both damn horny.

We haven't seen each other for almost a week because of my flights and family schedules and he went to Davao for his art exhibit and now, we met again and we're like starving monsters.