1. Our Story Begins

Start from the beginning

I was so irked by my own home, I would rather spend my time with the Weasley family. I loved their home. It was so family-oriented and bright, and of course, my favorites Fred and George were there, which is always a treat. It was around the crack of dawn when I heard tapping at my window. I was startled and thought the worst of all possibilities.

I was scared to make eye contact with whatever force I was about to face. I wasn't of age to use magic yet, so all I had was a book I had read almost a thousand times to use as a weapon. I thought this was the end of the line for me, "I haven't even had a boyfriend yet, and right before I go back to school is when I die? Well, it looks like my murderer doesn't care about my education very much." I thought to myself while breathing extremely heavily.

With all that adrenaline in mind, I quickly opened my window and threw the book at whatever was there. I duct back down, questioning if I was alive or dead when I heard two familiar voices, one was laughing, and the other was in pain. "Bloody hell, man, can that girl throw!" came from what sounded like Fred. "Hurts more when it hits you in the head, Freddie!" George exclaimed in pain. With all of the commotion, I quickly realized it was my favorite boys, George, and Fred Weasley.

I looked down my window and saw Fred and George flying up to my room on their broomsticks. It was thrilling for them to come and find me, but for them to walk in out of the blue without sending me a letter angered me. George shifted in front of me, saying, "Have no fear maiden, your night and shining armor is here to rescue you from thy tower." I quietly let out a laugh, then almost nearly smacked George off his broom. "What on earth are you doing here? You two can not fly to my home like you own the place!" I snapped at Fred and George as they got closer to my window. "We are here to rescue you, and what is it with you and hitting me now?" George said.

"You scared me! You at least could have sent me a letter SAYING YOU WERE GOING TO SHOW UP!" I practically was yelling at them despite being so relieved to see them before my eyes. "My my George, it seems we have spooked our little Hufflepuff princess." Fred had said with every intention of annoying me. "It appears we have now Fred, well no need to fright anymore since we will be taking you back to the burrow," George said to hopefully make me feel happy. I couldn't help to notice how handsome the twins looked. I haven't seen them all summer. It is crazy to think about how they can use magic legally now. I cannot believe I still have to wait a whole year just until I have the liberty, but by the time I can, I will not see Fred and George around Hogwarts anymore.

It sucks, sometimes when your two best friends are older than you sometimes, but one year isn't the worst thing ever right? I could feel their eyes piercing through my soul, evaluating every inch of me. I knew I had changed over the summer, but not to a point where I was worth the observation. "Nice hair cuts, by the way," I said, trying to diffuse the long-lasting eye contact I was having with George. " Thanks for the compliment darling, now, come along, let us go before your father wakes."Fred quickly said this because he knew George was at a loss for words.

I had no clue why George was acting so weird. It was as if he saw me differently. "How exactly shall we travel then, boys? There are two brooms and three of us. Also, consider I don't know my trunk?" I said, trying to point out how dim-witted their plan of rescue was. They laughed as if I was over analyzing all of their decisions, which I was doing. "Look, you'll ride with George, and I will take care of your things. Now stop worrying. I swear mum will be worrying even more than you if she catches us." Fred said to both George and me.

I quickly put on my shoes, then stepped out of my window and latched onto George's broom. I swear if he does something stupid, Molly won't be the only person who smacks him in the head. When I got on the broom, George tensed up the second I wrapped my arms around him. "Hold on tight V," George said, with full content as if he enjoyed me being so close to him. "I swear Georgie, you scare me sometimes, just please not so fast!" I was holding on to him so tight out of utter fear of falling off. George was amused at my fear of flying on a broom, "Don't worry, I'll protect you. I mean, what is the worst thing that could happen when you're with me?" He started speeding up, and I was screaming, so loud, I'm surprised I didn't wake up the rest of the house.