8. Blue

Yelling swam across the entire dining. Venus and Pansy fought more and more. Venus grew more aggressive as Pansy grew weaker when she noticed the Slytherin table laugh at her failure. "All you will ever be, is drunk like your father!' yelled Pansy. 

The fight between the two girls was far worse than any catfight. George and Fred bolted towards Venus to pull her off Pansy. It was just George trying to pull her off, but he ended up needing Freds' aid to get the job done. The twins struggled to fully grasp Venus when she kept slipping away from them both.

By the time teachers could show up, the damage was done. Pansy shriveled on the floor and whimpered. Pansy was covered, with scratches all over her, with blood was dripping from her nose. Along with other injuries and bruises. Venus was locked in the arms of George and Fred with a busted lip and her hair looking like a lion's mane. Professor Snape, McGonagall, and Sprout were shocked at the scene, as Venus laughed hysterically at the destruction of Pansy.

Professor Snape gave Venus a dirtied look as he hastily grabbed Pansy off the ground. Professor McGonagall went over to look at them both and gasped, "What is the meaning of this?" Pansy then balanced herself and spat out blood on the floor, "It was her, that manky prat! She started it!" Venus's anger spiked again, "Oh, bullshit! You filthy slag!" Professor McGonagall was about to lose it and screamed, "ENOUGH! Both of you will receive serious consequences for your actions. Pansy, go with Professor Snape and Venus, come with Professor Sprout and me."

The two beat-up girls slowly walked away with the teachers, and the rest of the students murmured amongst themselves. The twins, along with Isobel and August, watched Professor McGonagall grab Venus by her arm. However, only a few Slytherins grew concerned for Pansy; the rest of them were disappointed that she was injured so terribly. "Do you think she will be alright?" August whispered to George. 

George fiddled with his hair when he got stressed or nervous; this was one of those times. "I don't know to be honest. I've rarely seen her get so physical and hurt someone so bad. I hope she can remember, and maybe not forget things."

Venus was escorted into what looked like a teacher's office. However, Venus continued to smile smugly. "Ms. Novella, would you care to explain to me what happened in the hall?" Sprout beckoned. Venus perched up, "Professor, what happened was Pansy was rude, and I put her in her place." However, the teachers both exchanged the same worried looks. Professor McGonagall then said, " Where was her place? Perhaps, the floor?" This made Venus let out a slight laugh, but quickly stopped at the stare of both Professors.

Professor Sprout spoke out angrily, "Ms. Novella, as punishment, you will be required to help contribute to the Hallows Eve dance." Venus rolled her eyes at her task that was now unavoidable. "Come on! Why do I have to be punished? You know me, I have never been a bad student." Venus protested. Both of the professors' eyes widened, "You think you have been good? As of now, you have sent TWO people to the hospital wing. First, it was punching Mr. McLaggen and now brutally injuring Ms. Parkinson. Disturbing, a lesson in your potions class. Not to mention running out of your divination class. I think you rather consider yourself lucky that minimal house points will be taken, and the fact you are not prohibited from attending the dance."

Venus burrowed herself due to her feeling so low of herself. Hearing her actions from the teachers truly made her reflect on the girl she had become. Professor Sprout then mentioned writing to Mr. Novella. However, this caused McGonagall's face to fall as Venus did the same. Pansy's hurtful remarks stabbed through Venus's mind, and tears started to form in her eyes. "Don't bother. He'd be too drunk to understand." Venus said, walking out. She slammed the door, which caused the two teachers to flinch.