Chapter Three

Audriana's Pov

To say that I hate my husband would be an overstatement. 

Now, to say that I hate his mistress would be correct.

It's been three weeks, since I've found out and it's been a grand total of forty-eight hours since I left my house in the middle of the night.

As much as I have a flair for dramatics.. These last few months have been entirely too much.

There were signs that Craig was having an affair and I ignored them. I made the choice to ignore all of the small inconsistencies and excuses to save our marriage and he didn't even have the decency to clean up after himself. He never deleted a damn thing and looking back it's as if he wanted me to find out.. I mean, I don't know why, but he did everything wrong. I don't know if I pity him for screwing up or pity myself for staying with him this long. How could someone that I loved for so long do this? Just throws away twelve years together, five years of marriage.. 

Gone.

I swear, if I ever see Venus Masters in person, I'm dragging that bitch by her hair.

Amaya's Pov

To say things between my family and the Masters family are tense would be a huge understatement. All I know is that Jonas and I seem to be the only ones out of the two families to still be friends. Hudson and Jonas Masters moved into our small town around the time I was in elementary school. JoJo and I just clicked instantaneously. Hudson eventually grew on my older siblings.

He would either be with my brother and his now defunct band, practicing in our garage or somewhere drooling over my sister.

Ew..

Now, only my mom and I receive a complimentary muffin basket on holiday's from Hudson's company. Despite whatever really happened between the three of them, Hudson was always nice to me.

How the hell do I accept this job when Hudson's wife helped fuck up my sister's life, because let's be honest Craig is mostly at fault here, but still.. How do I tell her? Jonas really is the one that got me the job, but who's signing my checks? Hudson Masters. Who's going to have me on payroll?? Hudson Masters. 

Who will be my employer??? Masters Agencies, Ent.

What do I do???

There was a faint knock on my door.

I sighed "Come in!"

Audriana walked in. 

I think to myself "witchhhhh", she always knows when to come by.

I move over on my bed for her to sit down "How are you?"

She takes a seat "Better. You know it's so weird being home like this, by myself. Joking with Craig about how my room is a literal time capsule and him pretending he'd never been in it when mom gave him the grand tour."

I smiled "My God, you used to sneak that man in here so much he was basically our unofficial roommate. I still don't understand how mom and dad never found out."

Addy let out a raucous laugh "Yooo dad almost did. So, one night when he used to do his nightly room checks, I was in the shower and Craig had passed out in my bed, but he was covered head to toe in blankets. When I was about to walk in my room, I saw dad sit on my bed and kiss Craig forehead then say "Goodnight Sweetheart".. Looking back I was too scared to even think about laughing so I just tip toed back to the bathroom and waited him out."