Jimin, then looked at me and smiled evilly.

Has he lost his mind or what?

He let out a wild laugh , " see ...se-see k-kook-ie.... Th-that b-bitch wo-won't d-disturb u-us an-anymore .... *sob*.... Hey y-you Kim taehyung! I know you are acting! Now get the fuck up ! Do whatever you want but Jeon jungkook is MINE! I k-know you- *sob* w-want at-attention!!!! But guess what?....I have gotten used to your cute acts...KIM FUCKING TAEHYU- "

*slap*

Hobi hyung slapped jimin.
I didn't even see hobi hyung getting up from the bed .

"I swear to god Park Jimin if you don't stop your nonsense I'm gonna kill you!", Hobi hyung screamed out, his face became red and his eyes were puffy because of crying hard, it seemed like the veins in his neck was
About to pop out.

"Baby stop you are stressing yourself cool down...", Yoongi hyung said...?

All of us shot a glance towards them.

Like wtf is happening wth is The Min Yoongi calling hobi hyung "babyy"?!!!!

"Y-yo-you both are t-toge-ther? ...", Jin hyung asked between his sobs.

Namjoon hyung went to inform our manager and call the doctor.

Yoongi hyung scratched his neck and then sighed
"Well ...yeah we are... taehyung brought us together....and made us realise our feelings for each other and stuffs...and it's been three weeks since we have gotten together".

Seriously?... he's an angel....
And I have hurt him a lot.

How can I be this mean?
He just needed some love.
Why am I so heartless to him?

I stole his first kiss...
W-wait....he was m-my f-first k-kiss...

Y-yo-you ki-kim tae-taehyung!
Y-you c-can't leave m-me a-alone af-after tak-taking aw-away m-my f-first k-kiss.....

Jimin's POV~
--------------------------
I just can't believe anything, tae tried to commit suicide?...
He can't do that!

He fucking can't!

Why can't he see that I don't like jungkook touching him the way I always craved for touching him.?!
Why does he need to be jungkook's best friend!
Why can't he be happy being my soulmate?!

W-wait.... what am I even thinking!

D-does i-it m-mean ... I was jealous seeing jungkook and tae together?....oh hell I was jealous!

But I thought... it's because i-i h-have f-feel-ings for jungkook....n-not t-tae...

....

And wtf!
Hobi hyung and Suga hyung are together?!
I thought Suga hyung liked me.....

Okay so that means now everyone will hate me...even kookie...and tae...

But I won't let them hate me.....
I-i wo-won't...

I-i w-will al-also ....
F-finish my-myself.....

Y-yes...if tae can do that I can also do that.....

I-i'll do it...

I mentally smirked.

"Hey guys the doctor is here...", Namjoon hyung came in with a grave faced man .... He was serious like hell

More serious than min yoongi when his kitten brain gets angry.

Hobi hyung has already tied a piece of cloth over tae's wrist to prevent blood loss.