𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

Start from the beginning

Which brought Olivia back to her previous statement that her father was a pain. She was greeted with a message burning a literal hole in her jacket pocket. Why couldn't John just text her like a normal person? The note read she was to follow one of the nails from the coffin of St. Padua and it would lead her to the jumpship of the Waverider. The jumpship was apparently programmed by Gideon to take her back to the time ship where he was waiting for her. After finding the nail he had somehow manage to slip into her handbag, she did as she was told.

"Holy shit." Olivia muttered in awe as she wandered the halls of the Waverider. Her fingers skimmed the walls of the ship as she navigated her way through.

"Your father is just down the hall, Miss Edwards." The A.I., Gideon, told her.

Olivia shook her head slightly. This was all still new for her. She had never stepped foot in time ship before. She knew of the Legends and what they did for living, however, she never met any of them except for Sara. Oh! She also met Ava and Gary back when they came to her father for help to, yet again, save Sara Lance. Apparently she had bonded with a death totem? Whatever the hell that was.

"This is King Solomon's original grimoire. The oldest magical textbook in existence." She heard her father's voice get louder the closer she reached them. "Now, if there's a spell to quell our equine friend, it'll be in here."

"Well, not to pressure you, but the entire fate of the sexual revolution is in the balance here." Captain Lance said with her arms folded across her chest.

John sighed. "It is my favorite revolution."

Olivia smirked as she entered the parlour room. "Of course it is." She jested earning the attention of the two blondes gathered around the table. They both simultaneously smiled at Olivia's presence.

"Hey, kid!" Sara beamed.

"Captain Lance." She greeted her with a mock salute, which only humored Sara. She then turned to her father. She shoved her hand through her coat pocket. Her pointer finger slipped through the burnt hole. "You owe me a new coat."

John's mouth parted in response when Gideon spoke through the intercom. "I will gladly fix your coat, Miss Edwards."

"Oh! Uh, thank you..." Olivia replied shyly.

"You're very welcome."

Constantine smirked. "There."

"Send a text like a normal person next time." Olivia teased, although, she was still quite serious. Gideon wasn't always going to be around to fix her clothes.

"Yeah, yeah." John mumbled before he pulled her into a tight and much needed embrace. He hadn't seen her in months. Not since Desmond left.

"John!" A chirpy Ray Palmer broke up their short hug. "Welcome aboard."

John smiled smugly before his attention shifted back on the grimoire. "Hey, Ray big man!"

Ray's sight then landed on the younger blonde who had been hugging the warlock mere minutes ago. Curiosity getting the best of him, Ray asked, "Who's this? A witness? Another fellow hero?-" His eyes grew wide at a thought. "A new friend?"