𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

TWENTY SEVEN| LEGENDS OF TO-MEOW-MEOW

TO-MEOW-MEOW

━━━━━━━★☾★☾★☾━━━━━━━

CHARLIE WAS THRILLED while Zari and Olivia on the other hand weren't so pleased with John's rupture of history. Zari was a cat for god's sake imagine what else has changed. It was as if the shapeshifter wasn't thinking of the serious repercussions their plan had caused. She was too selfish to realize all the damage that she and John had caused with their reckless actions.

"Constantine did it. He changed the timeline back in New Orleans. He saved old Dez," Charlie said with the biggest smile on her face. Olivia didn't know what to say at this moment. She was happy that Desmond was alive and wasn't burned by the consequences of just knowing her family. But on the other hand, the timeline was clearly in ruins and she knew that it wasn't worth it. Saving one man but risking the entire timeline didn't seem fair one bit.

Zari meowed earning both of their attention. If only Olivia knew what she was saying, but Charlie seemed to speak to Cat somehow. "Unfortunately, I have no idea why you're a cat, Z," she said to the feline who simply grumbled something incoherent in return. "Oh, quit your whining. I know it's a raw deal for you especially cause...well, who knows what they put in cat food."

Zari growled at the shapeshifter, but Charlie ignored her frustration. "On the plus side, you are cute as hell," she told the cat as she scratch her head. Charlie then picked up cat Zari and placed her in Olivia's arms who almost dropped her at the sudden exchange. "Z, it has been an experience."

"Oh, okay. Thanks for the warning," Liv told her sarcastically as she held Zari.

"Now, I'm gonna have Liv pilot you both back to the Waverider, but first we're gonna drop me off somewhere fabulous." She said as she has begun to search the timeline for a getaway destination.

Liv rolled her eyes. "Great, run away from the problem you helped cause."

"Sorry, O. This is no longer my problem," Charlie replied with that smug smile never faltering.

Liv frowned before lifting cat Zari to look her in the eyes. "Don't worry, Z. I'm gonna try and help you fix this." She whispered so Charlie wouldn't hear just in case she tried to stop her from putting the timeline back to normal. Zari meowed softly.

After Charlie ditched them, Liv successfully snuck from the jump ship to the Waverider's library. She didn't know how much of the timeline has changed, so she figured it was probably best to stay hidden. For good measure, she performed a spell that would allow her to appear invisible to everyone except Zari for the time being. Once she felt she was safe, she turned to Zari who rested on the table.