The Team, The Plan

We took a friend of ours plane to Brazil and he managed to fly over my mustang and my motorbike. The boys of course wanted to drive my car but I only let Ashton drive it while Colette and I rode on the bike. "What's the plan, cheif?", Ashton asks as we landed. "The base is in an abandoned warehouse. We get there, we meet the rest of the team", I answered and they nod.

I jumped on the bike and put on the helmet. Colette climbs behind me and wrap her arms around my waist. "You ready, baby?", I ask her and she kissed my shoulder as a yes. I ride off first and the boys followed behind. Within half an hour, we drive into the warehouse with eyes all over us. I took off my helmet and my eyes meet my brother who had a smile. I hop off the bike and so did Colette.

The boys got out of the car and Mia was the first to hug me. "Someone called in for a crew?", I spoke up and my brother smirked at me. "Everyone, Meet my sister, Kaidence and her crew", Dom introduced. Everyone started questioning Dom about me and I shake my head. There are two guys looking all awestruck at my car.

Another guy walked away from where Dom stood to us. "It's good to see again, Kai", Brian smiled and we greeted each other wit ha hug. "Kai! Introduce your crew", Dom instructed. "I'm Kaidence but you can call me Kai. This is Nicolette Queens - Damn baby", a dark skin guy came up and tried to flirt with her but I glared at him. He backs off which made Colette kiss my cheeks to calm me down.

"As I was saying, That's Ashton Hansen and those are the Levitt twins. That's Miles and Mikeal", I pointed to each one. "Mike and Miles are the best mechanics in the world, I can gaurentee. You know what Ash does and Colette here, she's well, she's your tech guru. Can hack into any system of any kind", I explained further and Dom looked at me with an impressed face. I hugged him and he smiled at me.

"Back to my question earlier, why'd you drag us halfway around the world?", a shorter dark skin guy spoke. "The name's Tej", he introduced himself and I nod. "We got a job", Dom simply answer. The rest of the group introduced themselves to us while I sneak off next to Dom and Mia. "I missed you guys and I'm sorry about Letty, Dom", I told the two and hug them both.

"It's okay, Kai. It's good to see you too", Dom smiles. Mia shed a tear and I wiped it away. "Look at you, you're all grown up", Mia spoke and I laughed. "So, who's Nicolette?", Dom smirked and I shook my head. "She's just someone I care for. It took many years for her to say yes and she did, last week. She wants to take things slow", I explained and he nods.

"Oh, I have news", Mia squeaks and I face her. She took my hands and place them on her stomach. "No way!", my eyes went wide. "I'm going to be an aunt?", Mia nods and I hug her tight. "Congratulations, Mia. I'm so happy for you", I told her and Dom smile went bigger than usual. That's when it hit me. "Is this why we're pulling this off?", I ask him and he nods. "New names, new life", he puts it.

Dom looks back at the team and Brian spoke up. "Alright, our target's name is Hernan Reyes. And he runs the drug scene down here. He's never been busted cause he doesn't leave a paper trail", Brian starts us off. "No paper trail means no banks. No banks means cash houses", the tall lady with accent spoke. "That's right. Ten of em' to be exact. Spread through the city", Brian opens the map with red dots all over.

Dom stood next to Brian and leaned forward. "And were gonna hit em' all", Dom said with his raspy voice. "All of em?", Tej repeats. "All of them", Dom confirms. "That sounds crazy", Mike and the dark skin guy that flirted with Colette said at the same time. "I'm in", Mike says with a huge smile while the other looked dumbfounded.

"Bring us to a whole nother country so we could Rob the dude who runs it? I thought this was business. Sounds personal to me. Is that what this is? I got love for yall but personal ain't good business. I can't do this, homey", that guys hit a big mouth. I guess he's O'Conner buddy. "Tell that to the guys who I killed just for looking at Colette", I joked but with a serious tone so I could mess with him.