James then leans down and gives me another peck on the lips. "Goodnight Bella."

"Goodnight James." And with that I fall asleep still in James's arms.

____________________________

I wake up in the morning with the sunlight shining through the curtains. It's Sunday which means there is school tomorrow.

I look up to see James's face right in front of mine and smile. He is sleeping but I take this chance to study his face. He looks so peaceful sleeping.

I decide to get up which is going to be hard due to James tightly holding on to me. I carefully slip out of his arms and put one of the many pillows on his bed in my place. He moves a little and squeezes the pillow and I have to suppress a giggle to not wake the hot sleeping man in front of me. 

I then carefully slip out of his room and head downstairs to the kitchen. It's very quiet here so Josh and Owen must still be sleeping. I decide I should make breakfast for the boys as a thanks for letting me stay here and because there isn't really anything else to do.

Once I finish making eggs and bacon I see Josh and Owen both walking in the kitchen. I smile at them and set down their plates with food on the table. They smile wide at the food and I laugh at them.

"Bella your amazing," Josh says as he stuffs a mouth full of food in his mouth and Owen nods his head in agreement while also stuffing his face.

"Thanks, I just thought I would do this as a thank you for letting me stay here."

"Bella you don't have to say thanks, we would do anything for you," Owen says and I give him a thankful smile.

James then makes his way to the kitchen and his eyes light up once he sees me. He walks over to me and gives me a kiss. I blush and look over to Josh and Owen and see them smiling.

"This looks amazing Bella, thank you." James says.

I smile and sit down with my own plate of food and start digging in.

______________________

Me and Lily go shopping later so I have actual clothes to wear at James. Then after that Lily comes over and us and the gang just hang around.

But through out the whole day James sits by me and is always around me. Sometimes kissing me, holding my hand, or sometimes I just catch him staring at me.

I don't know what's going on or what we are but I hope it says like this.

Later that night I'm in bed with James again. He's holding on to me tightly and once again I soon drift off to sleep.

_______________________

I wake up to the feel of someone kissing my neck but keep my eyes close.

"Bella wake up," a soft voice says and they keep kissing my neck. An involuntary moan escapes my lips once the person kissing me hits a certain spot on my neck.

I hear the person suck in a breath and get confused. I open my eyes to see James looking at me. He's on top of me keeping his weight off of me with his arms.

"Good morning beautiful." James says and I blush.

"Good morning."

"We have to get ready for school so come on," James says and I groan at the fact we have to go to that awful place. James laughs and goes in to his closet and I follow him since my clothes are also there.

We get dressed and go downstairs to join Josh and Owen for breakfast.

______________________

James parks his car in the school parking lot of the school and we all get out.