Knock

Knock

"(Y/n) are you coming?"

"Yes Charlie I'll be out in a bit." I call.

"Okay see you soon. Al is waiting for you." With that I hear Charlie's footsteps fade away.

I look over my outfits again before choosing a simple (f/c) dress.

I smooth out the skirt and clip the locket around my neck

I smooth out the skirt and clip the locket around my neck. I do my hair and put a very small amount of makeup on.

I look in the mirror one last time before opening my door and stepping out into the hall. Jack is walking by when I get out there. He's looking rather dashing in a nice black suit.

"Oh hello (y/n)." He smiles.

I nod and start walking towards the sound of music. Jack quickens his pace to walk by my side. "You- um- look nice." He says.

"Thank you." I say without looking at him.

We continue in silence until we approach the main lobby which has been transformed. Balloons and streamers line the ceiling. I notice Angel flirting with Husk at the bar. Nifty isn't cleaning for once which is surprising. Harper is hanging from the ceiling chandelier.

A few other demons I don't recognize are scattered around, each mingling, dancing or drinking. Surprisingly no one seems to be sinning.

Alastor approaches with a big smile on his face like always. He grabs my hand an places a soft kiss upon it. "You look dapper darling."

I smile, "you look handsome tonight, Al."

"Shall we get a drink?" Alastor asks, holding out his hand for me.

I take it and nod, "we shall."

Al leads me over to the bar and I notice that none of the drinks have alcohol. I sigh, of course.

Third POV

(Y/n) and Alastor converse while they drink. Some demons whisper but most don't got near them for fear of pissing off the overlords.

Gabriel watches from a far. I need to separate those two. He thinks to himself.

Charlie starts up some music and some demons start to dance. Gabriel smiles as he makes his way over to (y/n). He taps her on the shoulder and she pauses her conversation to turn to him.

"Can I help you Jack?" She asks.

Alastor narrows his eyes at Gabriel. Ever since he stepped into the hotel something has seemed off about him.