Chapter 1

Alexis's POV

"Mummy?" I call out in the middle of a store. One minute she was there and the next minute she was gone. She was really mad at me earlier because I got a snack without permission...I hope this has nothing to do with that..

I sigh and stay where I was. We learned about this in preschool. Quite a bit of time passes and I'm getting tired. Looking at the plastic watch on my wrist I pout because I can't tell time.

'It must be nap time' I think to myself before looking around. I yawn and lay down on the bottom shelf, a barrier of paper towels between me and the isle. It doesn't take long before my eyes get heavy and I fall to sleep.

Opening my eyes I'm back in my room. The paint on the wall is chipped and peeling, there's a stain on the ceiling and my window is broken. It wasn't the best room but it was my room and I liked it.

Not long after waking up there is a loud crash followed by yelling. That makes me jump slightly. I hate it when mummy and daddy fight.

Cautiously I go down the stairs to see my daddy putting clothes in a bag. "Daddy where you goin'?" I ask sadly. I don't like it when he leaves.

He mostly comes back home acting funny. But this is the first time he was packing a bag. "Out." He simply says and leaves. My mummy comes in mad. "This is your fault! Now he's not coming back!"

Stepping back a bit in fear she rolls her eyes and goes back into the kitchen. I run up to my room and lay down on my bed holding Mr. Rabbit close to me.

All I can think about is what my mummy said..daddy isn't coming back.

I wake up to see paper towels in front of me. I look at Mr.Rabbit. "I'm hungry.." I tell my him. Crawling out of the space I clutch my stuffie close to me. I don't want to lose him. I walk around the store, I soon find a pack of juice boxes and some goldfish crackers.

I grab them and run back to my hiding spot. It was fun in the spot. Yet again anything outside of the house is fun to me since mummy rarely takes me out. I eat some of the goldfish and drink the juice box and I realize I have nothing to do.

"Mr.Rabbit what should we do?" I ask. "No that's not a good idea..I don't have crayons.." I really wish I had crayons. It would be nice to color. I only got to color at preschool with Mr.Rabbit.

I don't have many friends so it's just me and my stuffed bunny. Daddy gave him to me when I turned 3 and no one can take him away from me. I take him everywhere I go.

Mr. Rabbit is a light blue bunny with a white tummy and light blue droopy ears. He's quite dirty. He had dirt stains and his tummy that used to be white is now gray. I guess you can say he needs a bath.

I don't look anything like Mr. Rabbit. I wish I was blue. I have light skin, green eyes, long wavy brown hair that goes past my hips, freckles and dimples. My daddy always said I had the cutest dimples. He always knew how to make me smile.

I am also quite small for my age. Amanda from preschool says I look like a 3 year old! I'm 4 almost 5 that's mean! She also tells me that I'm weird for talking to Mr. Rabbit and that I'm a baby for taking him everywhere. She just doesn't understand..

I once again look at my watch. The long one is at the 3 and the short one is slightly past the 5. A few minutes later someone pulls the paper towels out from in front of me..

———————————————————
Hey guys! Welcome to our new book! Yes, our. This is a collab book with @best_years_cashton For you peoples who don't know this will be a Corpse Husband book. And at any point in time if he says he's not comfortable with people writing fanfic about him we will take down the book. Respect is our top priority.

Also please don't kill us for the cliffhanger. And please don't kill us for no frequent updates at time. With school we will be trying our best to get updates out!!! We hope you enjoy the book!!! Lots of love,

-Rose and Andy 😎✌️