Chapter 19

(Alexis's POV)

Poki and Rae are trying to keep my mind off daddy but it's not working..I just want him to be okay. I'm currently sitting at the table with a piece of pizza in front of me that I've barely touched.

Poki gets up and goes to a room the returns with a box of crayons and a few pieces of paper. "Draw us anything you want babe." Poki says then ruffles my hair a bit.

I giggle and start drawing me, daddy and Sykkuno. He will love it when I see him soon. I really hope they will love it.

(Poki's POV)

I watch as her tongue subconsciously sticks out of the side of her mouth as she draws the stick figures. It's so cute. I go back to eating the pizza and soon enough she says she's done. Rae and I both look at the picture.

The first thing I notice is Sykkuno's green scarf on the taller one to the left. But then to the right of her there's a man who is her dad. He has black curly hair and a purple mask. The same mask that corpse's icon has.

Corpse Husband is her dad. I look over at Rae and she doesn't seem surprised. "How are you not surprised?"

"Well I knew something was up with Sykkuno being all stuttery lately. He never stutters around us. And it was the same tone when he enters games for the first time." She explains.

"Woah you have a big brain."

"I know."

(Corpse's POV)

I can't stop thinking about Alexis. I feel bad because we left her at Rae and Poki's place with no explanation. I hope she's okay.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when the nurse comes in. She says something about needing to draw blood so I just nod.

"Are you okay sir..?"

"I..I don't know.."

"Well everything will be okay I promise." She applies the band above my elbow and cleans the spot where the blood will be drawn. What if things aren't going to be okay? What if I'm dying or something?

Before I know it she is done. She puts some cotton and the medical tape around it. Sykkuno then comes over and hugs me.

"Your brave. I wouldn't be able to take that needle." He mumbles into my chest. I smile a little and play with his hair.

"I like your hair."

"Thanks Corpse..I-I like yours too."  He blushes a bit. I smile at him and go back to thinking. I feel Sykkuno's lips on my cheek so I look down at him.

"Hmm?"

"You were spacing out a little bit."

"Oh okay." I kiss the top of his head and I get butterflies in my stomach.

***

(Alexis's POV)

I lay in the bed not able to sleep. 3:57 is what the clock says. I've been crying for that long? I hear footsteps outside the door and it opens a bit. I see a very tired looking Rae in the doorframe.

"Lex, babe are you okay?" She asks then comes over to me. I shake my head and then crawl into her lap. "What's wrong sweetheart?"

"I-I miss daddy a-and I don't k-know if he's okay.. a-a-and I'm t-tired." I just can't sleep. I don't know why.

"Well..I got a call from Sykkuno a few hours ago. Your dad will be there a little longer than they thought. They need to do some more testing." That makes me cry even more. I just want to be with him. It's not fair.

"Calm down..you're going to make yourself sick.."  she says rubbing my back. "I-I just want to s-see him.."

"Well how about we head over there first thing?" I shake my head.

"N-now please..?" She sighs and brings me to the bathroom. She gives me a quick bath then helps me get dressed. I'm wearing a Minecraft shirt with jeans and my black sneakers.

She brings me to the couch to watch tv while she gets ready. Rae and Poki are done at 5:43. "Let's go let's go let's gooooo" I tell them. I have my backpack ready.

"No no no breakfast first. Or at least let me give you something to eat later on." She puts a snack bag of Cheerios and a juice box along with strawberries and a sippy cup with water. I hold Mr.Rabbit in my arms as we head out to the car.

We soon arrive at the hospital and we get to daddy's room. Him and Sykkuno are talking. I walk in first and a smile takes over his.

"Daddyyyyyy!" I struggle to climb up on the bed with him so Sykkuno helps me. I'm just so happy I'm with him.

(Corpse's POV)

My little girl cuddles up to me and I wrap my arms around her. She looks exhausted and her eyes are all red from crying.

"A bad night bug?" She nods a little. "How about you get some sleep now?" She just closes her eyes and cuddles closer. Less than two minutes small snores are heard throughout the room.

——————————

Well Poki and Rae know now!!! Here's a new chapter for you all. Sorry it took so long❤️❤️❤️

-Andy🥰