Chapter 6

Riding bike is not something she had a liking for, but in her time here she has come to enjoy it. So now she goes around town in her bike at least two times a week could be more sometimes. Unfortunately she won't be able to do it as often with so much rain coming these day and even less once it starts snowing.

Right now the streets are still wet from the raining earlier in the afternoon making it slippery.

She should've been paying attention instead of getting lost in her head because next thing she knows she's almost running over someone so she has to turn over quickly which made her fall into the cold, wet pavement.

"Shit!" Paris exclaimed as she hit the ground.

"You alright over there?" She heard the sultry accent of the eldest Knox sister.

"Considering I have a bike on top of me... I could be worse."

Cassidy chuckled before taking the bike off of her and giving her a hand to help her get off the floor. "Sorry about that bonny."

"Don't worry I wasn't really paying attention." Paris waved her off as she fixed up her bike.

"Aye that was a pretty solid fall."

"It's fine, didn't even hurt much."

"Na, let me make it up to you."

"You don't have to Cassidy."

"I want to," she insisted and held one of her hands gently.

Paris hesitated for a moment but eventually she gave in and nodded, "Fine. What do you have in mind?"

"Picking you up later tonight."

"Is this your way of asking me out?"

"Perhaps," she responded in a flirty tone.

"Smooth of you. Tell me, did you have this planned for a while?" Paris joked.

"Och totally, ever since the night at the club I've been thinking 'maybe I should let her run me over with her bike so I can ask her out.'" She joked along earning a laugh out of her.

"Well your plan worked."

"Not yet I still need your number."

Paris raised a brow with a smirk playing in her lips as she handed the beautiful girl her phone. "Here."

Cassidy added her number and handed back the phone to the french girl. "Now my plan worked."

That got another giggle out of Paris, for some reason the Scottish girl always could manage to make her laugh.

"See you tonight Cassidy." She said as she hopped on her bike again.

"My friends call me Cassie."

Paris nodded, "See you Cassie."

"Later bonny," Cassie waved as she pedaled away.

Well at least she has a thing to do tonight. It started as a pretty boring day but now she has something to look forward to. She continued on her way towards the bakery to visit her friend.

When she arrived there wasn't much people in the bakery which was better for her since it would be easier to see Alessia. She walked to the counter where there was Sean attending it.

"Hey there Sean."

"P-Paris! How are you?" The ginger asked.

"I'm good, you?"

"Good good, you came here for Alessia?"

"I did, is she here or..."

"Yes, she's at the kitchen you can go see her if you want too." He pointed to the metal door.

"Thanks Sean!"

"Aye, Paris you know I was thinking that maybe we cou-" he wasn't able to finish off what he was saying as the brunette had already sauntered off to the kitchen. "Nevermind," he mumbled as he resumed his work.

Paris entered the kitchen and there it was Alessia making some sweets while listening music in her headphones. So she walked towards her and hugged her from behind and nuzzled her face on the crock of her neck, Alessia was startled for a second until she recognized it was just Paris.

"What are you doing bubbles?" Paris asked her friend.

"What does it look like?" Alessia responded as she finished decorating some strawberry tarts. She then handed Paris one earbud so she could listen to the song - it was an old and slow one but she didn't know the name of it. Instead of asking, Paris swayed them slowly to the rhythm of the song. "Paris I'm working," she complained but her giggles told her otherwise as Paris just responded with a hum against her neck.

Paris noticing the goosebumps that formed on the shorter girl decided to tease her. "Looks like I have a good reaction from you Al," she said and started leaving small kisses along her shoulder and neck; Alessia's hair being up on a ponytail made it easier.

Alessia tried to shook her off but she also wasn't really trying at the same time. Just acting as if it bothered her when it didn't at all, "Come on Paris get off you dafty."

"Don't you like my kisses Al?" She pouted.

"No."

"You're breaking my heart bae," she said with fake hurt.

"Good," Alessia responded with a smirk.

"Alessia are the tar-" Sean said as he entered but cut himself off once he saw us. "Am I interrupting something?" He carefully asked while they stayed in the same position - with her arms around Alessia.

"Why? Jealous?" Paris teased earning a smack on the arm from Alessia. She chuckled and gave Alessia a kiss on the cheek before pulling away.

"You two act like a couple." Sean commented.

"What do you need Sean?" Alessia asked ignoring her cousin's comment.

"Och aye, I'm needing the tarts."

"Sure here," Alessia grabbed the tray and handed them to him.

"Thanks cous," he said before going back out of the kitchen.

Alessia put the earphones and her phone on the table and then turned to me. "Wanna do something tonight?"

"I can't actually."

She quirked a brow, "That's pure weird. Why can't you?"

"I have a date."

Is it really a date?

"A date?"

"Yeah."

"With who?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest.

Paris gulped in nervousness at the question of who she's going out with tonight. How is she supposed to tell her that the person she's going out on a date with it's her sister.

"I... uh, Cassidy."

Once she said it Alessia's face hardened and her voice turned cold making her regret saying anything. "Cassidy? As in my sister? That Cassidy?"

"Yeah... we bumped earlier today and she ask-"

"I think you should go Paris."

"What?"

"Aye, I have work to do so please leave."

Paris didn't like how much those words hurt her. So she did what she always does, whenever she felt that way.

She acted like a complete bitch.

She scoffed, "Jealousy doesn't suit you Alessia, grow the fuck up it's getting annoying."

"Get the hell out."

Paris rolled her eyes.

"See what I mean?"

Without as much as a goodbye Paris walked out of the bakery. This was the first time they fought and the first time she acted like that towards Alessia and she didn't like it one bit. But she was way too stubborn to go back and apologize; after all Alessia had acted like a bitch to her first without no reason.

For the rest of the afternoon she tried to ignored the feeling of guilt on the pit of her stomach.

-