Day Four: Flowers

Marinette's pov:

Damian and I have been dating for four years after both me and Adrian moved to Gotham City for good. Adrian ended up getting adopted by Bruce Wayne after the final battle against Hawk Moth. Adrian was devastated that his own father was Hawk Moth, he was heartbroken. He didn't have any other family, his aunt and cousin lived in Loudon but Adrian didn't want to leave Paris. Soon after, a man named Bruce Wayne wanted to adopt Adrian and give him a new home. He lives in America, in a city called Gotham. 

Adrian made the choice to leave Paris. We were upset that he was leaving, Adrian even wanted to give up being Cat Noir. But I told him to keep Plagg and the ring in case Gotham needs another hero. (They know each other's identity)

Lila ruined my old life, she got me expelled at least four times, I lost all of my friends to her, and worst of all, my own parents disowned me. Jagged Stone and Penny found out and they adopted me as their honorary niece. Jagged took me to his hometown, Gotham City after I became Famous designer MDC and famous pop start Nettie. I got enrolled in Gotham Academy where I met Damian. He invited me to meet his family and I was reunited with Adrian. He even gave us permission to date. My life has been turned around, and now Damian has a special surprise for me.

Adrian and his brothers each handed me a rose with a riddle. The riddless led me to a path that was made with cherry blossom petals. The petals led me outside in the garden, I saw Damian in a suit, standing by the cherry blossom tree that we planted. I walked over to him and his kneeled to the ground and pulled out a ring. "Angel, I love you. Will stand by my side and marry me?" he asked.

I was in tears and shouted yes. Now he's my fiance, and we will be wed soon.