Nette, Royal C, and the Melodies

Requested by starfireraven008

The song Make it Shine is done by Victoria Justice, and the song Love Story is done by Taylor Swift. I also did the picture.

Chloe's pov

This was a big night for Marinette, it's her big concert, engagement, and reveal. Lila claimed that she's friends with the famous pop stars, Nettie, Royal C, and the Melodies. Well, she's gonna be eating her own lies. And the best part of this, Damian, Jon, and their families are going to be there. I can't wait to see Jason again, he's my boyfriend and Marinette's half brother. We've been planning on revealing our identities for a while but now this will be our chance. Marinette is also a designer called MDC and Jagged Stone's niece.

Jagged Stone made her his honorary niece and he's been helping her with her identities as Nettie and MDC. I became a singer with Marinette, I'm known as Royal C. I always have Marinette's back and she always has my back. After the Miracle Queen incident, Marinette forgave me and she gave me back the bee miraculous and now I go by Princess Honey. She made me, Kagami, Nino, Luka, Alix, and Kim all permanent miraculous holders. And finally, for the fox miraculous we have Danielle, also known as the hero Russe and Nino's new girlfriend.

Marinette's pov:

I saw the whole class enter into in and take their seats, even Ms. Bustier was here too. I made sure that the outfits for all of us were finished. We also wear masks to protect our identities when we perform in concerts. Fans gave us a new name called the masked singers. I was just about to put my new mask on when I felt hands covering my eyes. "Very funny Adrian. I'm not falling for that again." I said.

"Now can't I stop by and wish my fiance good luck for her show, Angel?" said a deep voice.

The hands were removed from my face as I turned around to see Damian, my fiancé and soon to be husband. I gave him a kiss on the cheek then I placed my mask on. "After the song, I'll be announcing our engagement and revealing my identity. Just promise me that you won't try to kill Lila." I asked.

I knew that Lila had lied about being Damian's girlfriend, he was so close into trying to kill her and ending her lies. But I keep him in check of his emotions, his brothers like to tease him about submitting to an angel. He promised that he won't try to kill her and went back to his seat. "Nettie, you're on in five!" Penny shouted.

I went to check on Chloe, Danielle, and Kagami to see if they were ready. They were ready, Chloe and Danielle will be singing with me while Kagami plays with Luka, Adrian, and Kim. Nino and Alix handle the lighting, special effects, and security. "The liar's gonna be eating her own words. She'll think twice before messing with Nettie, Royal C, and the Melodies," stated Alix.

The time came for us to hit the stage. I watched as Luka and the others walked out getting ready to play their instruments. Luka began to introduce each of them then he called out for me, Chloe, and Danielle. We walked out as the crowd roared with cheers from so many fans. "Hello, Paris! Tonight, this is a very special concert. I will be performing two songs, I will also be revealing my identity tonight. There have been rumors that I am friends with someone who claims to know me, well those rumors will end tonight." I announced.

I saw Lila squirm in her seat, her kingdom will crumble by the end of the show.

(Music starts)

Marinette:

Here I am, once again
Feeling lost but now and then
I breathe it in to let it go