Love Bites

Requested by BhavikaNayyar1

Warning: Mentions abusement

Marinette's pov:

My life just took a turn for the worst, Lila Rossi came back to school and caused more lies to happen. I try to reveal her lies but she only made things worse. She threatened me in the bathroom the day she came back and also got me akumatised. She then framed me for taking the test answers, pushing her down the stairs, and stealing her necklace. She got me expelled and also akumatised again. Adrian managed to get me back into school, once he learned that Lila did all this, he ditched his own advice and stayed by my side ever since.

But Lila won the battle, she said that my friends would turn on me for her and she was right. All of my friends that I knew including my BFF Alya have left me. The torture began with Alya and Lila claiming that I did something to her then it came to when they would rip up my designs and trash my homework. Adrian would always back me up and help me with my school work.

Nino knows that I would never do those type of things, we've known each other since preschool. He joined me and Adrian after he broke up with Alya. He's now dating Chloe, she joined us after we forgave her for the Miracle Queen incident. Then Kim and Alix joined me and the others since they didn't believe Lila's lies either.

A few months ago, Chloe took me and Adrian to Gotham City with her mother. There I met Damian Wayne, the youngest son of Bruce Wayne, the famous billionaire in Gotham. His brothers were surprised to see me with him since he was known as the Ice Prince of Gotham. I melted the Ice Prince's heart, he even gave me the nickname Angel, which is the opposite of him being like a demon.

His older brothers liked me, we bonded after I took each of them down in a sparring match. Even Adrian bonded with them, him and Dick bonded the most over their love of puns. Sometimes I wonder if those two are even related to each other, like cousins. But he did find a lover too, Jon Kent.

We met him in Metropolis during a tour of the Daily Planet. Jon was giving us a tour of the place and Adrian wouldn't stop staring at him. So me and Damian decided to set them up, after their first date they were clinging onto each other. They do visit us from time to time, and now Dami and Jon are spending a week here with us.

Adrian's pov:

Nino, Alix, Kim, and I were waiting for Marinette and Chloe to arrive at school. Jon and Damian decided to join us at school. Lila claimed that she's dating Damian, and boy is she in for a shock. I saw Chloe arrive in her limo, she stepped out and walked to us. I didn't see Marinette with her "Where's Mari?" I asked.

"She's getting a ride with Damian. She wanted to surprise you guys with her new outfit." Chloe explained.

I wasn't sure what Mari was planning but I saw about to find out. I saw Marinette riding on the back of Damian's motorcycle. I saw what she was wearing, a long-sleeved gray shirt with a pastel pink shirt and pastel pink bat boots. She looked like a Pastel Goth girl.

 She looked like a Pastel Goth girl

She got off the motorcycle and grabbed Damian's hand and walked over to us. Alya and Lila saw us, but Alya was looking at Marinette like she was hurt. "What's with the marks on your neck Marinette?!" Alya screamed.

Marinette looked at her and Lila and gave them a cold stare. Alya thinks Damian is abusing her, but that is ridiclous, Damian would never hurt Marinette. "She probably desevres it. Helps her learn her place in life." Lila remarked.

I have never seen Marinette so mad before, she yelled out at them claiming that those were love bites. She also told Alya that she isn't her friend anymore after she texted Marinette to jump off the Eiffel Tower. Lila saw Jon beside me and tried to flirt with him. "Get away from me! I'm already taken." Jon claimed as he wrapped his arm around my waist.