High School Reunion

Requested by starfireraven008

Marinette's pov:

It's been seven years since Hawkmoth's attacks. We finally uncover who Hawkmoth really is along with Maura, Gabriel Agreste, and Natalie. Things began to change after that, like how Chloe became my Best Friend after Alya left me for Lila. Along with meeting the love of my life, Damian Wayne, and having two children named Thomas Wayne and Sadiya Mai Wayne. [Sadiya is Arabic for lucky or fortunate]

My life wasn't the only one that changed. Chloe became my sister after she married Jason Todd-Wayne, Damian's brother. Adrian met a boy in Metropolis named Jon Kent. He married Jon and they end up having a little girl named Emily Kent, named after Adrian's mother. They also have a little boy named Jordan or Jor-El named after Clark's father. Kim, Nino, and Alix joined us in Gotham, Kagami and Luke stayed in Paris. Kim and Alix were married as well and they have a baby on the way. 

Nino even met a girl in Gotham named Danielle, she loves music and she can dance so many styles. Nino and Danielle both met each other when Nino was Carapace and saved her from Luthor in Metropolis. She wanted to know who Carapace was, but she got the chance to see him again when I made her the new Rena Rogue. Nino proposed to Danielle after her first concert with me. They were married and now they have twin girls named Alexandra and Juliet. They are having another child as well.

I just picked up Sadiya from school and Damian had picked up Thomas from Jason and Chloe. I saw a letter on the table from my old high school for a reunion. I never wanted to go back to that school since Lila turned the whole school and my ex-best friend Alya against me. I thought Chloe was evil but Lila takes the whole cake. She's like a supervillain but without a costume.

However, on the invite, it says that singer Nettie will be performing because Lila says that she knows her. That little lier was not going to get away with this! I called the rest of the gang and told them the news. Chloe was about to just Jason have at Lila but I had a better idea, she wants Nettie to perform then she'll perform but with my first ever song. The kids wanted to come with us so I agreed to let them come.

When we arrived in Paris, Luka and Kagami were the first people to welcome us back to Paris. They even have a little girl named Melody who loves music just like her father but he looks like her mother. "I'm so glad you two decided to join us for the high school reunion," I said.

We arrived at the high school, the whole school was there including the queen bee, Lila. We had Luka, Kagami, Nino, and Danielle walk in front of us. The look on Alya's face was stunned when she saw Danielle and Nino together. "Nino? Who is this?" she asked, in an angry tone.

"I'm his wife, Danielle. And these are our kids. Guess you're too late to take him back." Danielle snapped.

I have never seen Alya so mad before. She was furious that Nino has moved on to Danielle. Chloe and Alix were helping me get ready while the boys watched the kids. I saw Lila in the front row, that is perfect. This song is really gonna open up everyone's eyes and ears. Damian came over to me, he kissed my forehead. "I want to wish you good luck. Also, the kids wanted to give you something," he said to me as he reached into his pocket.

He pulled out a handmade necklace that kids made for me with a ladybug charm. "Remind me to thank the kids after the show," I said.

I also plan on sharing some big news after the show, I'm pregnant again. I just found out a few days ago and now I want to surprise Damian. The show began, I felt the music and started singing.

(Play Video)

Marinette:

Are you listening?
Hear me talk, hear me sing.
Open up the door,
Is it less, is it more?
When you tell me to beware,
Are you here? Are you there?
Is it something I should know?
Easy come, easy go.

Nodding your head,
Don't hear a word I said
I can't communicate, when you wait, don't relate
I try to talk to you
But you never even knew,
So what's it gonna be?
Tell me can you hear me?

I'm so sick of it,
Your attention deficit
Never listen, never listen.
I'm so sick of it,
So I'll throw another fit.
Never listen, never listen.

I scream your name,
It always stays the same.
I scream and shout,
So what I'm gonna do now
Is freak the freak out, hey!
Whoa oh oh, whoa oh oh,
Whoa oh oh, whoa oh oh oh.

Patience running thin,
Running thin, come again
Tell me what I get
Opposite, opposite
Show me what is real
If it breaks does it heal?

Open up your ear
Why you think that I'm here?
Keep me in the dark
Are you even thinking of me?
Is someone else above me
Gotta know, gotta know
What am I gonna do?
'Cause I can't get through to you
So what's it gonna be?
Tell me can you hear me?

(Can you hear me?)

I'm so sick of it,
Your attention deficit
Never listen, never listen.
I'm so sick of it,
So I'll throw another fit.
Never listen, never listen.

I scream your name,
It always stays the same.
I scream and shout,
So what I'm gonna do now
Is freak the freak out, hey!
Whoa oh oh, whoa oh oh,
Whoa oh oh, whoa oh oh oh
Whoa oh oh, whoa oh oh,
Whoa oh oh, whoa oh oh oh

Easy come, easy go
Easy come, easy go

(Can you hear me?)

I scream your name,
It always stays the same.
I scream and shout,
So what I'm gonna do now
Is freak the freak out, hey!
Whoa oh oh, whoa oh oh,
Whoa oh oh, whoa oh oh oh
Whoa oh oh, whoa oh oh,
Whoa oh oh, whoa oh oh oh

(Freak the freak out!) [repeats in the background until end]

I scream your name
But you never listen
No, you never listen
But you never listen

I finished the song then pulled off my mask to reveal myself. The whole school was shocked but not as shocked as Alya and Lila. "What in the world Marinette?! Why did you do this to Lila?!" Alya screamed.

"Well, for starters to prove to you all that she is a lier. She isn't even dating Damian Wayne because he's right here and is my husband. We have two children already and even Chloe can answer that because she is my sister-in-law. Nino and Adrian know as well and Nino is already married, Alya. Adrian is as well but he's married to Jon Kent." I explained.

Lila was now white as a ghost. Her lies are crumbling down as well as her kingdom, she tried to make up another lie but I stopped her. So we decided to leave early and visit the rest of our families. Sadiya and Thomas fell asleep during the ride to my parent's bakery. "Dami, I have some big news. I'm pregnant again." I finally told him. 

I don't think I have ever seen him so happy.