•°•°• Ch31: Date •°•°•

Ace's pov 🔱

I was getting ready for our date as I heard the doorbell ring. I swung the door open to be met by none other than Elijah with a flower bouquet in his right hand and a chocolate box in the other.

"Hey man" Elijah said.

"Hey " I greeted back before getting into 'the big brother' character " Look I'll get straight to it, bring her back before midnight, no getting touchy touchy and if you break her heart I'll break your head. Got it?".

"Yup! Same goes to you" He said as he focused his attention on something behind me.

I turned around to see Audrey descending the stairs wearing a simple light blue off shoulder dress that reached to her mid thigh with silver heels (picture below). I was so tempted to comment on her short dress but I didn't want her to think that her brother is controlling maniac, not yet at least.

Elijah gave her the flowers and chocolate to which she thanked him before disappearing into the kitchen, probably to put the flowers in a vase

Elijah gave her the flowers and chocolate to which she thanked him before disappearing into the kitchen, probably to put the flowers in a vase. They then left not before I gave Elijah one last warning look.

The only reason I allowed him to take her on a date was that it was the only way to take Sophia on a date since Elijah helped in convincing Mason. Mason accepted after a lot of thinking ,especially since we signed a peace contract between us.

The day I asked him if I can take Sophia on a date we had already agreed on what are the new rules and boundaries for my gang and their mafia to be allies. Also, the favor they demand in return for helping me to save Audrey and in order to forgive me for whatever mistakes I did in the past.

The rules were pretty common, no trespassing, fighting with them against their rivals ,etc. As for the favor I would've done it even if they didn't ask which is in case anything happened. I and my gang should protect Sophia at all costs and take her away.

Not gonna lie I really thought the favor was to say away from Sophia and keep my distance with the kings.

I was done getting ready after taking a bath and getting into a black jeans and white sweater with a dark green jacket then paired them with some black Van's(picture below ).