•°•°• Ch11: Old Friends •°•°•

Jason's POV (you're welcome😉)

I was heading upstairs along with Sophia because she wanted to use the toilet

I was heading upstairs along with Sophia because she wanted to use the toilet. No one was allowed upstairs but i mean i don't give a fuck.

Before we reached the bathroom we passed by two guys speaking Italian and when I heard what they were saying I stiffened.

One of the guys, who was wearing a black shirt, told his friend ,in Italian, that he heard that this party is a cover up .

At first I didn't give a shit, but when I saw the tattoo that was slightly showing from under the other guy's white shirt , which is a scorpion tattoo, the death stalker scorpion to be precise, I slowed down a little bit.

This tattoo belongs to the 'deathstalker' gang. Let's just say that we, as in 'The empire' mafia, are not on good terms with them.(guilty for using 'the empire' but it fits perfectly , sue me !).

The other guy nodded and said that the deathstalker's leader is coming back today and that he'll be meeting with the other gang leaders to discuss something about a lost package.

Hearing that I quickly rushed Sophia into the toilet and told her I'll be making a quick phone call and that she, in case I wasn't back by the time she's done , should wait for me.

I know it's a stupid idea to leave her alone but i really needed to make this phone call and i didn't want her to leave her place so that i don't lose her in this stupid party.

Those two idiots thought that if they spoke in italian no one would be able to understand what they were saying. Maybe this stupid party will be helpful after all.

I went downstairs to find Cole and Ella but I couldn't find them so I texted Cole and told him to meet me upstairs within 5 minutes. I called Mason and he picked up after the second ring.

"Si!" Mason said.(yes!)

I told him what I heard and asked him if me and Cole should stay and try to collect some informations, while he order someone to come and pick the girls.