•°•°• Ch2: First Day •°•°•

"Sophia, wake up you're late on your first day... Come on angel" Someone whispered in my ears, but by the nickname i knew it was Brent.

"What are you doing? You're basically sending her back to sleep" Cole shouted.

"Stop shouting!" I mumbled .

" You're gonna be late, wake up " replied Cole.

" Five more minutes " I cried out.

"If you don't wake up right now i can't guarantee you that you won't 'accidentally' fall into the pool again! "Alex warned, i didn't even know he was in my room .

" Ugh! Fine! I'm up! Happy?" I groaned, he nodded his head in approval while he smirked the King's family famous stupid smirk.

I pushed them all out of my room and headed to my bathroom, I did my morning routine, washing my face, brushing my teeth,  brushing my hair, I usually shower in the morning but i was running late. I then went to my walk in closet and grabed our school stupid uniform, yes !they make us wear uniforms, stupid school. (Uniform below)

I added some mascara and and little bit of lip gloss

I added some mascara and and little bit of lip gloss. I checked my self one last time before heading down stairs. As i reached the last step i saw all of my brothers, Jason too, having breakfast and laughing about some stupid stuff I smiled at them . We have a rule that we should always have at least one meal with all of us together, of course some days we don't because my brothers have work and other things to do , but it's rare that they break this rule.

"Oh look! The sleeping beauty finally came down " Said Will grabbing all of my brothers attention.

" What the fuck are you wearing?" Jason and Cole shouted in unison.

"Uhh my uniform" I replied sarcastically.

"Don't be a smart ass we know what it is" Said Elijah.

" So what is the problem?" I questioned." The problem is that it's so fucking short!" Jason shouted.

"Stop cursing in front of your sister" Mason warned .

" Well it's not my problem, if you have a problem go to the one who made it and complain " I said raising my eyebrows.

"Sh..." Jason was cut of by Luke " Enough already don't stress her on her first day" Jason grawled and cursed under his breath in response to which i replied to with a smirk.

"Okay ...Enough with this morning drama" Said Alex "lets go, we don't want our little baby girl to be late for her first day now do we?".

" Don't call me that!!" I said annoyed.

"Call you what? Our little baby girl"he said making me more annoyed. Before i could reply Will pushed me towards the front door and out to the garage, while Elijah and Alex trailed behind us.