Chapter One

The club is as packed as it could be, considering it's Thursday. It's never as packed as it is today. So the strippers have to work much harder tonight. Some are already tired from all the dancing and the sex that is going on. Jade Thirlwall she may be the biggest stripper there but she is different than anyone else that works there. Though she only strips for them privately and gets less money. She is twenty one years old and she's always wanted to save her virginity for someone special. Jade Thirlwall was never the type of person to let someone get what they want. But all of that is going to change tonight.

As jade was stripping she felt eyes on her. Not everyone's eyes but someone's eyes that caught her attention. It was a blondes woman's eyes on her. As she was dancing she tried to take a better look on the woman but she was gone. Jade wish she saw the woman better. Whatever, jade continued her dancing and was getting money thrown at her.

After her time was finished her boss called her saying that someone ordered a private show (no pun intended) jade was already tired so she wasn't up for it but she thought she could make the last of the money. As she walked into the booth, she saw the blonde woman. She couldn't believe beauty was such a thing till she saw the woman. "Hey there" the blonde woman said. Jade has never felt so nervous in her life but she brought herself together. "Now what do you want? I saw you starring that mostly caught my attention but for you I'll give you anything" jade said as she walked closer to the blonde. The blonde quickly grabbed jade by the wrist and pulled her on top of her. "Then give me everything sweet heart" and jade fixed her self on the blonde. "What is that?" Jade asked Perrie as she felt the hard object in her jeans. "Oh I am Umm..... intersex" jade was surprised at the answer "like you have a....?" "Yes" it took a while for jade to think until she continued her moves. Grinding against the blondies hard member, jade could feel her core wet. She's never gotten wet by any other male but she also finds it rare that she got this wet from a stranger.

She didn't want the blonde to leave. So she tried doing whatever she could to make her stay. As soon as jade got off the blonde she asked for her name "it's Perrie Edwards, how about yours?" She asked back. "Jade Thirlwall" Jadey said "I like that name". Jade smiled back and got on her knees. She started rubbing her hands all over Perrie. She's never done this to anyone else because she always wanted it for the special one and she thought Perrie was the special one tonight. She started unbuttoning Perries jeans and let the member spring out freely. She started pumping it while Perrie was a moaning mess on the couch. "Your so big, i can barely fit my hand around it" jade said as she slowly put the tip in her mouth. "Fuck....." Perrie moaned. As jade was bopping her head up and down the member, Perrie grabbed jades hair and started pumping her own member in her mouth fast until she came. "You probably do this to a lot of guys, don't you get tired of it" Perrie talked to the brunette. "No, this is my first time, never had sex nor alcohol or drugs" jade said confidently. "That's a shock, well this is my first time being at a strip club or doing stuff like this, I'm more of a relationship type gal, I don't like one night stands but you brought my attention" Perrie said buttoning her jeans back on.

"So what do you want from me? Just this or what?"

"I want you to come home with me and continue the rest of the night there"

"I....I don't know, I usually don't go to other people's place"

"Trust me"

"I've trusted many people and they left"

"I'm different please just come with me and I'll show you What i can do"