𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Start from the beginning

     fiona shook her head, 'no v.'

     'what's wrong with v?' ian asked, furrowing his brows in confusion. what's not wrong with v?

     'bubba, c'mere. get your cereal' lizzie said, holding out the food for her. she went and got it and carefully sat down with it.

     'i guess we're on the outs.' fiona explained, grabbing a little bowl of change. 'we got into it pretty bad about me not being there for her and her not givin' a shit about me, and we haven't spoken since.'

     'don't start the wash.' carl said, coming downstairs. 'i need to throw in one of my shirts.'

     'can't.'

     'washer's broken.'

     carl stopped once he heard that and frowned. 'what am i supposed to do about my military-school interview?' he asked. 'i can't go on there smelling like one of frank's homeless.'

     'you're still going through with that?' ian asked his younger brother, as if he didn't think he could do it.

     but if anyone lizzie knew could scam their way into military school, it's carl gallagher.

     'don't they check your gpa for military school?' fiona said as the younger girl put away the milk.

     'dom's dad wrote me a killer recommendation.' carl smiled.

     'who died?' lip asked as he entered, noticing the somber mood of the room.

     another appliance.' ian answered, pointing to the washer.

     'oh, shit, the washing machine?'

     'yeah, it's the one fucking jimmy bought for us.' fiona told him. carl told lizzie about jimmy. i should've known it would never last.'

     'i guess you're gonna have to date another shithead con artist to replace it for us, huh?' lip joked.

     the blonde reached up to put the cereal back on the fridge. 'why isn't lizzie wearing pants?' ian asked, watching as she put the box away.

     'fuck off.' she daintly yawned, pulling her shirt down.

      'somebody has to call to get this fixed, and it's not going to be me.' fiona said, pulling her clothes out of the washer.

      'what am i supposed to do about my shirt?'

      'oh, uh, there's such a thing as a sink.' fiona answered.

      'oh, flintstones living up in here?' carl asked, walking over to the sink. i hopped up onto the counter, kicking him as he walked by.

     'yo, where's debs?' lip asked, taking his coffee around to a barstool.

     'i think she's avoidin' me cause she doesn't have her portion of the monthly utilities.'

     'you think?' elizabeth asked fiona, crossing her arms.

     'you are being kind of cunty about it.' ian pointed out.