𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

FIGURED YOU DIED, OR SOMETHING. 

ੈ♡

      KEV HAD TEXTED ELIZABETH TO go to fiona's laundromat, saying she needed help. lizzie didn't have anything to do, so she hurried over, with jasmine.

      all the alibi regulars were in the laundromat, helping clean up and build. 'hey, what's up?' she asked, eyeing them all. ian, trevor, and liam were also there.

     'you too?' fiona asked. she was in shock kev had rounded up so many people to help her. 

     'kev said you needed help,' lizzie explained, as jasmine ran off to liam. 'figured you died, or something.'

      fiona rolled her eyes playfully at the girl's sarcastic nature. 'i'm glad you came, either way.' she told the girl, giving her a tight hug.

      'hey, are you feeling better?' trevor asked, walking up to the girls.

      'yeah,' the younger girl replied, smiling. 'feeling a lot better, surprisingly.'

      'you can have your job back whenever if you want it.' fiona told her. she smiled at the offer, but she didn't think she would accept. hopefully, she wouldn't need to.

     'hey!' ian said, giving her a big hug. 'you feeling better?'

      she nodded at the repeated question. she looked around at everyone, but then an idea sparked in her head. 'fi, y'all got a speaker?'

      fiona nodded, pointing to a wall speaker that hadn't been ripped out yet. 'knock yourself out.'

      lizzie pulled out her phone, climbing up on a washer to connect the bluetooth, which she was surprised it was even bluetooth, because of the old lady who owned the place before fiona.

     lizzie put on rock your body by justin timberlake. 'woo!' ian cheered. 

      everyone had a pretty good time listening to lizzie's music, even tommy and kermit.