𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

¸*ೃ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

I'M AN IDIOT, LET'S GO HOME.

ੈ♡

      LIZZIE SPENT HER WHOLE MORNING tagging chicago with patsy's stickers with fi and sierra. and then she spent almost a whole hour trying to get ahold of max.

      'carl, he's been all sneaky and distant recently.' lizzie said, putting her phone down.

      'he's probably just busy.'

      the two were smoking a joint outside of patsy's; on break. the alleyway next to patsy's was one of lizzie's new hangout spots since she couldn't hang out in her room.

      'pass it.' she said, holding her hand out. 'he's telling me he has track practice every day, and track meets on the weekend. it never used to be like that.'

      'okay, maybe something's going on that you don't know about.' carl says as lizzie took a drag.

      she let the smoke escape my mouth and waved it away. 'it's never been like this before.'

      he took the joint from lizzie's hands and replaced it with his own fingers, so they were holding hands. 'if he's doing some slick shit, i'll beat his ass.' lizzie chuckled, laying her head on carl's shoulder.

      after awhile, lizzie got up and told him, 'i should probably get going soon, i have to go get ready for the party.'

      'alright, i'll see you.'

      'i'll see you.'

ੈ♡

      IT WAS POURING RAIN OUTSIDE, but the place was packed. fiona's party was a hit.

     lizzie took a sip from her cup and watched as a very sweaty lip, along with liam, walked in from the back.

      'hey. hey. ooh, you're out so late.' fi said as she picked up the youngest gallagher. 'you hungry? you want a burger?' she sets liam down in a barstool and asks the chef for an order of sliders.

     lip pulled an ipad out of his bag. 'what's that?' fiona asked him.

       'it's your new ordering system. i installed point-of-sale software, and it processes credit cards.' lip explains.