Epilogue

The end? It's never the end. This story has so much more to prove because you encountered dying. You knew that at some point in life you would die and when things got so complicated, you knew that the person you would die in the arms of, were Mulcibers.

You knew. You have always known he wasn't the person you ever saw yourself with and the unbreakable bond you made with his father so recklessly, you needed to get out of it and you had the perfect person to help you with.

You were dead. It flew around the school the second it happened and students were completely horrified. A student has died and there is a murderer on the loose.

" Who do you think it was?" said one of the boys to the other as they walked to their breakfast table.

Sirius shrugged and sat down next to Remus. " I just know it was a Slytherin." he said and nibbled on the almond in front of him.

" Any shock?" James added and they all looked up at him.

" What do you mean?" Remus quirked an eyebrow as Sirius only smirked.

He would have said something. Something arrogant and ignorant as he always did but he couldn't. He couldn't say a bloody thing because since last night he has felt empty. Empty and with a hole in his stomach. He knew something was wrong, something was deeply wrong and it could be connected to the murder or not but he felt wrong. He felt like a switch inside of him flipped and everything happening from last night is wrong.

He couldn't place it. He just knew something was wrong.

" Slytherin? A victim and the murderer is probably a Slytherin as well."

And there it was again. The wrong feeling bubbling inside of him, resembling something else...anger perhaps?

" What? You think it was my brother?" Sirius somehow snapped through the wrong feeling seemingly didn't go away as he thought it would.

James and Remus as well as Peter looked his way, shocked.

Sirius glared at all three of them and the feeling inside his stomach was still bothering him. Why didn't he feel right?!

He glanced at the Slytherin table, noticing his brother staring at his toast, empty-headed.

He knew!

Sirius didn't know what he was doing but all he knew was that Regulus knew and that he needs to find out what exactly he knew.

Regulus noticed his brother getting up with his eyes focused on him. He got up as well and left for his dorm, avoiding his brother. Sirius started running, chasing his brother and catching up to him right before he entered the Slytherin common room.

" Regulus!" he grabbed him by the shoulder and turned him around.

" What!?!" he shouted and Sirius backed away. He saw his brother crying multiple times but he never has seen him this hurt in a long time.

" Did you kill him?" he blurted out all of a sudden but his brother only laughed.

" Him?! It was her, SIRIUS! (y/n)! " he spoke through tears and swollen eyes, his vision completely blurred but to be honest, he didn't want to have a clear sight of his brother at the moment.

(y/n). It rings a bell. It made the feeling go away for a second. For a small second before making it grow even bigger inside of him.

" Who is that (y/n)? Was she your friend?" Sirius seemed to spit out nonsense when all Regulus did was stare at him, perplexed.