Chapter 1

" Nonsense. I firmly believe that a combat between two same trolls would likely end up with both of them dead. "

" Trolls are far more smarter than you give them credit for, Lupin. Same or not. "

" Okay. If you would put forest and mountain troll. Who would it be more likely to win? "

" Probably forest, You know paper always beats the rock."

" Touche, (y/l/n)." he quirked an eyebrow at you, a playful smile on his lips as both of you walked towards your potion class held with proffesor Slughorn.

It smelt like always. Potions, herbs, pearl dust and sweat. You grimaced at Remus after you sniffed the stuffed air of potions classroon. He only crinkled his nose and let out a snort.

" Nice of you to join us mr. Lupin and mrs. (y/l/n)." spoke proffesor Slughorn, his back turned at the two of you as he showed the class a potion he held in his hand. " Might telling me what this is called?" he asked the class and Lilly's hand shot up.

"Felix felicies, also known as Liquid luck." she answered proudly.

" Correct, mrs. Evans. It is bottled good fourtune and your assignment for today. Now scatter off, you'll find everything on page ten of your books." he finished and the students took off, letting your head drop on Remus' shoulder with a groan.

" I am so not ready to make a potion, today."

"Now, now. I'll help you." he patted your cheek.

" Why help when you can just do it for me." you smirked and watched as his smile stretched even wider.

" You are really underestimating my intelligence if you believe I'll do this potion for you."

" Worth a try." you mumbled, opening your book and gathering the ingridients.

'Ashwinder egg, Squill bulb, Murtlap tentacle, Tincture of thyme, Occamy eggshell, powdered common rue...' you read the ingridients and immediately felt the laziness wash over you.

You dropped your head on the table, face down and took another groan. " I can't."

He chuckled once again, his hands on your shoulders and starting to massage you. " Come now, darling. Look at Lilly going for it. "

You lifted your head only to find Lilly suffer with cutting the Ashwinder egg in half, flying right in your direction as she tried to stab it one more time. You ducked, causing the egg to hit Remus right in the forehead.

"Oh my god Remus. I'm so sorry." Lilly gasped and ran over to the two of you.

You only laughed at the situation, looking as how Lilly was worried at first but she soon joined you. "Maybe this will be fun after all." you added, earning a sly smirk from Remus as he watched you laugh at his bump in the middle of his forehead.

Time passed slow as a snail trying to run a marathon. It never ended and you loved it. It was fun watching as everybody struggled with the assignment. You only laughed at him as he continued to suffer with it. Not only him, but the others too. There were blobs running around, explosions every five minutes and all sorts of things flying out from the couldron.

There were only two people whose potion hasn't failed. Severus Snape and your own. Potions was always a subject you were never interested in, yet you were oddly great at it. You never knew why but everything seemed to flow perfectly with this subject. No studying, no listening, just reading through once or twice and you were there.