Chapter 14

" This isn't funny, Mulci!! " you pushed him away as he continued to laugh. " I had a whole kissing parade with Marauders! " you whined and buried your head in his pillow.

" Two down, two to go. " he laughed, earning two pillows being thrown at his head.

" This isn't funny!" You tried to stay serious but couldn't due to his white hair standing up in all directions.

Running his hands through his hair, he plopped himself in front of your and cupped your cheeks. " I am marrying a complicated woman. " he smirked and kissed the tip of your nose before jumping back to his feet and walking over to a box of tissues.

" You are marrying a super hot woman. Remember that. " you joked around, getting on your feet as well and walking over to him. Wrapping your arms around his waist, you stepped on your tiptoes and leaned your head on his shoulder. " Make me fall in love with you. "

He chuckled, placing his hands on top of yours and removing them from your waist. " Simple. Love potion. " he joked around, walking back to his bed and laying down.

" That's actually not a bad idea." You smiled widely and started to ponder the idea in your head.

He quickly shot up and lifted an eyebrow at you. " We are not using a love potion, you wanker. Why do you take everything so serious? What's up in that head of yours? " he narrowed his eyes at you.

" Why not?! " you scoffed, crossing your arms over your chest. " You use it on me and I use it on you. Freaking simple."

" pKh kh fucking simple my arse! "

" pKh kh? " you repeat and stare at him.

He stared back, his eyes focused on you and his frown turning into a smile. Slowly, your lips followed his expression and the two of you ended up laughing at the situation.

And you didn't know why but there was a moment. A moment of realization as he laughed with you. His hair was completely messed up from the pillows and his smile never faded away. He let out a laugh that sounded like a memory to you. A memory of every single moment the two of you spent together. Those moments where the two of you yelled at each other from frustration and complete anger to moments where the two of you laughed so hard, your stomach started to hurt as your throat started to become sore.

" Twinkles, love? " he kept smiling at you, supporting your chin with his thumb.

Shaking your head, you gazed into his eyes and crinkled your nose at him. " Mulci."

The two of you only smiled at each other. A complete silence between the two as you stared at each other's eyes. Yours weren't anything to look at but his... He had heterochromia, meaning his eyes were two different colors. One was completely green, the most beautiful green you have ever seen, and the other was brown, covered with green and a bit shade of blue. They were so beautiful.

" Twinkles?" he repeated with a wider smile, looking away for a moment before focusing back on you and biting his lower lip. " Are you swooning over me? " he smirked, causing your eyes to widen and your mouth fall open.

" I- um- no. Of course not! Pff! " you sat back up and moved away from him, feeling your cheeks burn.

" You were, weren't you? " his mouth curved into a wide beam and he climbed over to you and put his head above your shoulder, whispering. " Nice to know my wife has a crush on me. " he growled low and seductive.

You had no idea why but him saying 'my wife' turned you on. It caused butterflies to fill your stomach and your heart rate beat faster.

And it was like he read your mind, he brushed his lips against your jaw and to your earlobe, whispering once again. " My wife. " before nibbling on it and causing you to turn around in a flash, placing yourself on top of him and kissing him passionately.