Chapter 3

It's been a week since the little stunt you pulled on the Marauders. After the transformation back to your own body, you got sick and spent most of the week in the hospital wing.

To be honest, you were really mad at everybody. Nobody visited you except for some of your roommates and Severus but even they visited the first two days and never again.

So here you were, walking down the Great Hall to one of your favorite Marauder who didn't even bother to visit you.

You put your hands over his eyes and faked a smile. " Guess who?" He immediately tensed up at the sound of your voice and you uncovered his eyes. " You know nevermind. Let me just tell you. It's your friend who has been sick for the past week and you didn't even bother to visit me."

"(Y/n).."

"No, you know what Remus. When I found out you fancied me I was actually pretty excited because I like you back but honestly..now? Fuck you." And with that said, you stormed out of the Great Hall.

Soon, after your big storm out, you later saw a familiar red head walking down the corridor. "Evans!" You shouted but she only turned away from you and sped up. "Hey, Evans!" You repeated and ran after her.

"I don't want to talk to you, (y/l/n)." She replied harshly.

"And why not? Did I do something?"

"Oh don't pretend you don't know." She sharply turned around and pointed her finger towards you.

"No, in fact, I don't."

"You kissed James!"

"I DID NOT!" you quickly denied. " If I kissed James Potter than I would definitely remember kissing an arse."

"Why do you pretend you don't know! You kissed him in front of everybody just as you kissed me!"

"Firstly, I would never kiss that twat and secondly, I spent the whole week in the hospital wing. ALONE, because nobody wanted to visit me."

She wanted to open her mouth but after some pondering the last events that happened in school, she finally realized. " Oh, they didn't."

"What?"

"They found out." She scoffed and sat down on the closest bench in the corridor.

"What? Who- oh fuck no." You started to catch on. "They transformed into me, didn't they?"

"Those gits!" Said Lilly. "But ho-?"

"Remus." You both said in unison, looking at each other and stood up to make your way to the Gryffindor tower.

To be honest, you've never been in the Gryffindor tower but it was time you made your appearance.

As soon as you climbed through the hole, your first victim was laying on the sofa. His beige checked sweater and a book covering his face, you felt your anger slowly boil up. Narrowing your eyes at the boy, you made your way to him and laid right on top of him.

He flinched but he didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around you. "I'd get used to this." You heard a voice who definitely didn't belong to Remus. You knew this voice far too well to know to who it belonged to.

"Sirius." You removed the book from his face only to reveal his usual smirk.

"It's the sweater, isn't it?" He grinned.

"Let go of me, Black." You tried to get out of his grip but he only tightened his strong arms around you and pulled you back down again his chest.

"Let me tell you a story first." He started and you huffed, placing your arms on his chest and looking at his gorgeous eyes. " A week ago I had the oddest experience. I met my twin. "